[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2007 National-altitude acclimation

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:47:44 EDT

In a message dated 7/15/2007 8:08:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
- You  certainly have my deepest sympathy!  I smoked from 11 until 48; I
boozed  from 16 until 45.  I am now in my 80th year, have had quintiple bypass,

colon cancer, COPD, and bunions, but am still hopping around right  spryly.
Absolutely authentic.  Good luck to you.

Mark Twain went for his checkup, since he was feeling poorly.

The doctor said, "you need to stop smoking"

Twain said:  "I haven't smoked for ten years now."

"Well, said the doctor, you have to cut down on your drinking".

"But doc, I haven't has a drink in 5 years, said Mr. Twain."

"OK said the doctor, then stop sleeping around and dating so many  women."

"I haven't had sex with a women for almost ten years now," replied Mr.  Twain.

The doctor looked at him, looked at the records and said:    "That's too bad.
 If you had one vice, I could have saved you. As it is,  you are doomed."

We never do know what was the best history, do we?

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together