[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2007 National-altitude acclimation

  • From: " Oak Smith" <osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 16:58:26 -0600

Listen, as someone who lives at 8,000 ft and works at 9,000 ft. There is a
secret. Drink lots of WATER. Yes I know some may say there is plenty of
water in my ice cube but truly, drink way more water than you think you
need, half of the alcohol you think you want and you'll be fine. Besides Ft.
Collins is dang near at sea level!
Oak
Oak Ridge German Shepherds
Dedicated to the German Shepherd Dog
Signers of the GSDCA Breeders Code of Ethics.