[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2007 National-altitude acclimation

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:13:33 -0500

I can only tell you that in 1970--oh yes just before Jesus was born
right??--Judd never had a problem with altitude--NONE!  BUT we must remember
exhibits were not required to go hell bent for election in those days---nice
easy gait that allowed everyone to see their true movement, shoulders,
rears, true top lines and over all balance.
Guess I do not have your answer.  If you are concerned I would get your
animal there at least 3 days before show time and do a tad of road work each
day to get him/her ready.  Best Wishes
Sandi Card