[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2007 National Specialty Trophy Fund

  • From: Norberge <norberge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 22:56:49 -0700

Dear GSDCA Members and Friends,

Once again, the German Shepherd Dog Club of America is asking for your
assistance and support in sponsoring trophies for our National Specialty Show.
This year the specialty will be held in Ft. Collins, CO, on October 14th-20th
2007.  We have many openings available for trophies and I encourage you to
commit to your support of at least one of these placings or a class.  The
closing date for this commit including recognition in the National Catalog is
September 1st, 2007.  I am only collecting for the confirmation and Junior
Handler classes.  I can certainly forward you to the other events chairman if
you choice to support the entries for obedience, rally, herding, agility, etc.

Please email me separately and I will forward the list of all trophy donation
opportunities available and the amount required to cover the cost of the
trophy.  I will also forward the form needed to insure the trophy you want to
support.  If you choose to sponsor a special placing, please make sure that you
send your request immediately as this is a first come, first served basis.
Include your check along with the enclosed form.   Fill the form out completely
so I can insure that you are recognized as you wish in the catalog.   I also
want to make certain that you get the sponsorship you desire and an early
commitment will certainly help solidify your request.  No trophies can be held
for future payment; all payments are due at time of selection.  If you email me
with your confirmation, I will hold for a week to receive by mail your check
and the form.   You may also specify that your donation can be used for any
available spot.

You are supporting our National Club with this donation, and it is through your
generosity that the parent club is able to continue to presentation of
beautiful trophies for our national specialty show.   Your generous
consideration is appreciated and sincerely recognized.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.  We thank you for
your past and continued support.

Sincerely,

Pamela J. Oâ??Dell, Trophy Chairman
2007 GSDCA National Specialty