[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2007 List Party

  • From: Christina Klahn <ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 09:23:07 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to send my RSVP, but I missed the original post and don't know who
to send it to....this is my first Nationals, so I want the full on experience.

  Tina
  Illusion GSD
  Msg: #2 in digest
From: " Maureen Murland"
Subject: Re: 2007 List Party Details
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:23:19 -0500

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW WE HAVE OUR TIME AND PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to get
those donations in Y'all! Every PENNY of the proceeds of the raffle will go
to Dawn and Her Angels, that are doing a "bang up" job in the rescue
department. PLEASE lets show our support! Mo murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx