[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2007 GVX

  • From: Randheim@xxxxxxx
  • To: bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 22:57:14 EDT

Here I am sitting and waiting .....finally found out about Bo.  I have  known
her since she was 8 weeks old....and she had it then.  I had the  pleasure of
watching her run around on our 4 acres on the Oregon Coast in May  when
Carolyn came to see my Booker pups.  Also saw her win AB last  year....She is a
package.

I do believe that a lot of folks have to look at her Father, Ch. Man in
Black.  He is very line bred and  has THE most charming personality I  have
ever
seen.  His body is pretty darn nice as well....I am prejudiced  because my 3
year old granddaughter got a lot of kisses from him as he was  trying to pull
on
her dress<G> I also have to give a lot of credit to Bo's  Mom as well......IT
TAKES TWO.

As a Breeder/Judge I did put him up and the reason was SIMPLE....I think he
has something to offer the breed.  Carolyn is one of the most honest  breeders
and she will always tell everyone what her dogs produce.   .I  am so very
happy for her and Frank.

AND TO THINK SHE WROTE ME AN E-MAIL WANTING ME TO SEND HER SOME HAIR  BECAUSE
BO LOST ALL HERS<BIG GRIN>

Joanna Rand