[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2007 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Tuesday Morning

  • From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:52:10 -0400
On 16 Oct 2007, at 8:39, SHOWGSD-L wrote:

Cold, damp, crisp and clear. That is my first impression. I met some
nice young folks from Minnisota who have some good animals, so it
sounds. He asked what dogs I have had, and I couldn't think of a good
way to answer that. Again, I am reminded of the words of Mark
Twain, "People would worry less about what other thought of them, if
they only realized how seldom they did." I am headed over to the Center
to work on the Judges Seminar, Tedi asked them to volenteer me. It sure
is a good thing she isn't my Sargent in the military, I would be out on
every mission. Had breakfast with Dave Coleman, and I am looking
forward to seeing everyone. The Seminar entry looks like a great group
of people, and LanaLee is giving it, so that should be fun. LanaLee and
I used to show against each other about the turn of the century, and so
if we can remember who we each are, it will be good to talk again. I
will be on the Blog more, since I have the new system and don't have to
depend on anyone to let me get on line. I will try to update as many
times a day as I can, so check often if interested. If not, ignore it
all, and think about next year. Evan
--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2007 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL
NATIONAL SITE at 10/16/2007 11:39:00 AM