[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2006 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY] Older old Dogs

  • From: SHOWGSD-L <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:41:35 -0700 (PDT)

 =20 Now t= he wait for the old fart dogs.  And then Best Puppy. And finally
the = day ends.  Jane Kerner came by with Jeff Mobeus to let me know they l=
iked what George looked like.  I guess I didn=E2=80=99t screw up and I=
didn=E2=80=99t fall.   Now with the old guys. = In dog years, I am older
thanthey are. Paul Root just came by in response= to a call for Rita
Sandell.I know Rita Sandell, Paul, and you sir, are n= o Rita Sandell.
Therego the old guys, and the dogs too. =   Al Martin is in there, and doing
a good job. I see Tiffan= y, Patty Breau, (I think) and Christina, (who is
inevery class).  It= is good to be young, some times.  I have a copy of the
new Review, a= nd it is a good one.  You will enjoy it. Bill Leonard is here
talking= to Bob, and Pam O=E2=80=99Dell is siting and talking to Sally
Holcom.&nbs= p;  Karen Wagner has a white suit, as did I, when I showed. I
retired= the suit to Channing Sheets. He will do much better with it than I
did. I= t is off white linin, and he should enjoy it. Amazingly enough, it
fits hi= m better than me.   And off they go, and they al= l look good.
Theyare cutting the ring, but I think it might be a fu= nction of the
handlers, not the dogs.  In Front is Ch Langlitz-Appels= ine Lina Fire. And
Iguess that is it, I missed the call.  It is firs= t Ch Langlitz-Apfelsine
Lina Fire, second is Ch Baker-Ryshers Sunny Boy, t= hird is Ch
Eko-Lan=E2=80=99s harley D. Mervern and fourth is Ch Winaki=E2= =80=99s
Hanzel Apfelshine.    It is a sham= e that they have to grow old, and that
wedo as well.  But, such is l= ife.   There is some controversy since the
9-12 = puppy bitch went reserve, but still has to go in for Best Puppy since
it i= s a different judge. They are working it out, and I will let you know
what= happens.   Evan
Asgard German Shepherds[1]
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come togethe= r
--
Posted by SHOWGSD-L to 2006 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY[2] at 10/20/2006
04:41=:28 PM

--- Links ---
   1 3D"http://www.a=
   2 3D"http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/2006/10/=