[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2005 GSDCA -WDA Seiger Show

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <CANINEHERO@xxxxxxx>, <VSabiaB@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 07:26:22 -0500

       On an unfortunate note there was NO ONE "YES" NO ONE from the
GSDCA-WDA executive board at this event. This was very unprofessional and
very
disrespectful to the SV judges (German Judges) ..  David Landau the SV
liaison was
not present either ???  We should have had a letter sent to the Chair Gayle
Kirkwood to explain there lack of attendance, this is OUR organization,
Gayle
did and unbelievable job with her club and staff to put on this event. We
had
the Regional Director, George Rowland and the General board members Cindy
and
Terri but no one from the executive board. We were advised that Ken Downing
was
coming but did not show. They all missed an excellent show and again many of
our foreign competitors were very disappointed on the lack of the attendance
from our executives..
With the problems going on with the WDA(Ballot process not being monitored)
this is no reason to let a National event of this importance not to have
anyone from the board present.. Wayne Davis the president who you may be
voting for
a board position GSDCA  NOT PRESENT nor a letter or phone call.. Why???
For those not familiar the WDA's two largest events are the Sieger show on
the show side and National Championship for the working side..

and why are you surprised about this when so many on your board are not
active participants in the sport?

As I have said before your club 's ruling body should be made up of  people
who are active in the sport and not just figure heads

sally

kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND