[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2005 Concord NC National

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paula Cooke <psharp212@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:20:23 -0500

The 2007 Collie National is being held in the same place as the 2005
GSDCA National....there is no hotel large enough, according to the show
chairperson for the Collie show, large enough, that is, to serve as a
host hotel.  I wonder if there are enough hotels in the area to hold us
    I've been assured that the site itself is great, but that hotels are
and will be, at least this year, a problem.  One of the large hotel
chains has announced plans to build a new, large hotel...but no date yet.
Peggy