[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2003 election issues

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:27:58 -0400

Yes, many of us do have long memories.............and, big surprise,
many of us can actually think and read, as well.  Sometimes, when the
truth comes
out, there are people who interpret the truth as "slamming" the subject
of the post...in truth, I can only think of a very few "slams" that
weren't well
deserved...........  people who pay attention to what is going on, and
to what HAS gone on, and to who even TRIED to answer the many questions
that were asked, will know how to vote............
       Smiles and handshakes may be nice...but there's nothing to say
that the OTHER hand isn't sticking the knife in your back...people need to
remember that.
       I personally can like someone and still think that person
shouldn't hold office...by the same token, I can dislike someone and
know that person
WILL do a superb job.
       Hopefully, everyone will forget who their friends are this
time.........and vote for the breed and for the club..........not for
somebody's ego.
Peggy