[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2 nights at the National

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 06:30:31 -0500

LISTERS,
I'd written a couple weeks back concerning lodging at the National.
Finally, my very busy GrandDaughter e mailed me last evening that
not only she, but her romantic MAN will take off work Thursday and
Friday on my behalf.    WOW
However, they'll be staying with friends but, apparently there'll be
no room for this ol' woman.   I will NEED to coordinate with one or
more of you folks on my behalf.  I have several problems and will
appreciate ANYTHING ANYONE can do to help me.  I will be on FOOT
and they live in Fraser/WinterPark.  I'll be visiting with them Sunday,
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.    Thursday they'll both be off of
work and we'll drive up to meet anyone who will MEET ME so I'll have
a place to crash until we can re-connect for a great Friday at the show..

I'll do whatever anyone needs or wants me to do, moneywise!
Renee said that Austin will be happy to join us on Friday -- Yipeee!
Not sure about Friday night since my plane leaves around 10 AM
on Saturday.  We'll need to do that long driving act unless I can find
a shuttle on my own to the Denver Airport.   Let me know what I need
to do with whom and/or when, please and thank you.  I'll check with
them to finalize that last part of my trip.   Wow, my first National in a
pile of years and you have no idea how excited this ol' woman is!!
Catchya later,    Norma no L