[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2 more sleeps

  • From: "Art & Giselda" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 07:24:24 -0800

Well, 2 more sleeps and I am jetting away from this rain.  I am so sick of
living in the dark, that I am headed to Punta Cana for 2 weeks, will be setting
no mail.  I can't wait for the sun!!!  I am feeling rather bad though, I am
kennelling my dogs and I think they know whats up.  They are looking rather
depressed lately to, and to top it off, I have them on a diet and they are
starving to death.  Only one has lost weight and its not the one that needs to
lose the weight.
See you all in  2 weeks.
Giselda