[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: !2 found ALIVE

  • From: "arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:40:16 GMT

Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to imply it was you miscommunicating the
incorrect information about the 12 miners, it was the network news programs
that had announced incorrect information based on a miscommunication/rumor.  On
the good side, the last news program I saw about an hour ago said that the one
miner is still alive.  Hope your kids don't get too upset discussing this.
Gayle & the Hooligans!
Ringer-Honey-Kelly-Mac-Slider-Bruiser
Waiting at the Bridge:
Andy-Abbey-Tasha-Tex-Echo-Yukon-JR-Too-Niki-Bo

-- Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I woke up just now and read this on my computer, I stayed up late last night
watching CNN listening to what I thought was good news.... we talk about news
events in school....today will be a difficult day..sorry I posted that 12 were
alive.....Ed Hill
"arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Sadly, about 3 AM NBC
interrupted regular programming with a bulletin that there was a terrible
miscommunication, 11 of the 12 miners are dead. One is in the hospital in
critical condition in Morgantown. My prayers are with all the families.
May they rest in peace.

Gayle & the Hooligans!
Ringer-Honey-Kelly-Mac-Slider-Bruiser
Waiting at the Bridge:
Andy-Abbey-Tasha-Tex-Echo-Yukon-JR-Too-Niki-Bo

-- Edwin Hill wrote:
this is a good day........

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original