[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2 (MORE) NEW TITLES!

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <c.fuller2@xxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:56:54 -0700

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!     CONGRATULATIONS Connie!!!!
We love homes like this that utilize the working talents of our Breed and we
congratulate the owner of the
very first Champion sired by BOOKER.    There were three Champions in this
litter that Twyla Miner bred.
We just miss our dog.................

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com