[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: $1699.99

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sherry Nolan" <willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:57:13 -0700

The same thing happened to me in Flagstaff, at the new mall, saw this GS
puppy in the window, went inside, asked for the pedigree, not a single name
looked familiar, outrageous price for the puppy - but I was not thrown out
even though they became a little leery because of all the questions I asked.
Lee

Liane Fossland
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni,CD, Auburn, Kara Mia and Windy
www.steppenwindgsd.com

EarthLink Revolves Around You.