[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 13-Club Class

  • From: lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:40:14 +0000 (UTC)

Just to correct:  Two veteran classes

7-9 years

9 and over

Congrats on having such a healthy girl!  You can enter 9 and over class in
the veterans.  I think many stray away from showing dogs that old.  Stress
of travel  with a 13 year old and a long drive for many makes it difficult.
By all means if your girl attends we will give her applause, support, and
cheers.