[ SHOWGSD-L ] 13 Club Brag!!!

  • From: "Laurie Pruett" <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 08:10:37 -0500

Ch Windy Acres' All Mine was 12 on 01/19! "Mimi" is the grand old dam here at
Windy Acres - and is behind many of the animals we are showing today. She was
the VERY first Northeast Conformation Olympics winner (with an entry bigger
than most futurities that year) and 2nd in the Am Bred bitch class at the Perry
national under Helen Gleason. She's been healthy as a horse all her life with
only one exception (a pyo that was my fault - should have spayed her when she
was done with her breeding career - lesson learned). We are so happy to still
have her in our lives.

Mimi's sire - Am/Can Ch Windy Acres' Ami of Riverdell TC also lived to be 12.
"Buddy" was the #6 GSD the year he was specialed. Like father, like daughter...

Laurie Pruett
Windy Acres