[ SHOWGSD-L ] 12-18 on Thursday

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:34:53 EDT

I said a gret deal of real interesting stuff, but for some reason my
computer shut down. In the ring is Abby, Linda, Moris, Kent, Lenny and Al.
Barbara and Stacy came by. I saw Ken and Bill Tank, so Ken just got in. Charley

Mardez is here, and I see Sharoon Avery is doubling her dog.  Gloria has
the first class in the ring, and has divided them in half, and is working the
 first half.

I see Carolyn Martello here and the seats are full already, and there they
go around in a group of four.  Lots of yelling and bells.  I heard  that
Leslie was treated and released from the hospital yesterday. If I get more
new, I will let you know. Morris goes to the front , then Ken, then Al, Linda,
 Abby and Lenny.  Morris Sanhedrinâ??s Learning To Fly, Kent has Signatureâ??s
 Hellâ??s Kitchen V Kaleef.

Itâ??s a new group.  Art Sinclair with Morbergeâ??s GI Joe of Clayfield,  then
Adelhunds Pocket Full of Gold with Liz Oser, then Tiffany with Chablis
Stylistic Custom Design V Sugartree Joelle, then Olivia with Gretchanyaâ??s The

Matador, Saddlecreeks Tall Dark and Handsom with Graig Eschette, Jimmie with
 Karizmaâ??s Born To Run Kaleef Von Loar.  Now Liz is up, (I will leave it up
 to you to know who the dog is.)   Hunter Tank just said hello to  me.
Tiffany is up with a pink top and a sable dog. Born To Run.  Now  the class is
over. Now the class.

There goes Art in front, Liz, Tiffany, Olivia and Jimmie.  I know  way too
many people. Gloria tells them to set them up and they lookd  great.  Three
sables, Liz, Tiffany and Jimmie. She goes over Artâ??s dog,  then down the
line, and checks what seems to interest her. She pushs the croup  of the second
dog, and runs the court of Tiffanyâ??s and Just looks at Jimmieâ??s  .  I
remember how Ralph used to show us everything he didnâ??t like.

And off they go for another pass.  Gloria Rice came by and I just saw
Charlonna. Now Gloria has Liz in front, then Jimmie and Tiffany.  Sables in
the
first three places.

Now, in comes the next group.  Morris, Kent, Al, Linda, Abby and  Lennie.
There they go.  Pat Ayres came by and gave a lei to Tedi, and  he is one of
the best of them all. Gloria is looking over the group, and goes  over each
of them. No one can say everyone didnâ??t get a great look bot by Gloria  and
Lee.  Ed Barrit is here to abuse me, and it is as I expected. I saw  Charlie
and Kate Mardez, and he told me he put up the same bitch to breed as I  did
in Canada.  Norma Hansburg is her. \Jammie came by looking beautiful as
always and said to say hello to mom Barb.  It is when I see kids like  Jammie
all grown up that I feel this old.  They go down and back in front  of us,
but I donâ??t â??Soria yells at them, slow, loose, and she gets it, and they
looks better that way. She goes over to the group and looks and moves Morris
to  the front, then Al, and Kent.  They go to the corner, and she leaves
three  against the wall, and turns to the next group.  Liz goes around the
other
 group,a nd the three sables rule. She walks to them and sets the sables
over to  the corner, and sends the other two to the wall group,a nd pulls them
out.   There are five of them.  She sends them to the other ring to think
about  what might have been, (I think). And works with who she kept in the
other  groups, Morris, Kent, Al, Liz, Jimmie and Tiffany. And they take a pass
and stop  at the white wall. They stack them up.  I love the outline of Kent
â??s dog.  And Jimmie, Al and Tiffany go around.  I just got a phone call
from Tediâ??s  sister to tell Tedi to turn her phone on. So I gave her the
message.

It is Morris, Kent, Liz, Jimmie, Al and Tiffany, but Al and Tiffany are
against the wall. The Sable with Liz was Bobâ??s reserve dog.  Pam Oâ??Dell
came
by and said the Blog wasnâ??t going out yesterday.  And there they go  again
and I think this might be it, but Gloria has her arms folded, and is
looking hard at these four, Morris still in front, Kent, Liz and Jimmie. She
goes
over to them and looks and talks to Liz and says something to her, and Liz
is talking to her and Liz takes her by herself and now the Crowd goes nuts,
and  there is a 20 foot loose lead, and Liz stops and takes him again,a nd
he takes  some great and some good steps. Gloria moves her to second.
Gloria gives  some direction to Morris,and there they go, again as a group.
Walking now,  and Morris goes by himself,   He has Learning To Fly. Now Liz. I
think  Gloria is giving us all a chance to see each one and she applauds them
as they  go,a nd now Jimmie with Born to Run. And that is the first four.
Glooria sends  Kient with Hellâ??s Kitchen, and we have them all.  Gloria walks
over to the  four, and has her hands behind her back.  She goes up to
Morris and looks  at the dog.  He breaks his stance, but she looks hard at him.
Now she looks  at Lizâ??s and now walks up to them and talks to them both. Liz
nods, and it looks  like sh is thining about the two of them.  Gloria
gestures and wants just  the two fo them to take a lap,a nd there they go.
Morris
in Front, and  Gloria bends down to look and looks and looks and Liz is
taking him against the  back wall.  She stands in front of Morris and has her
arms crossed and  looks and looks. The dog is a dark Black and tan. Now she
looks at the sagle and  the crowd is into it. She walks around the dog and
Liz stacks him and Gloria  looks and looks.  Now Gloria walks away, turns
around and walks back and  tells them to take another pass, and this time with
Liz in front. WOW is this a  crowd and Gloria looks at them in this way and
she walks faster and leans down  and shakes her head.

When they stand, the Sable is terrific.  The sable sits and the crowd  and
Gloria laughs.  They are both great dogs, Gloria brings them all  together
with Liz in front. They stack And, Thatâ??s it.

That waw exciting. First was Adelhundâ??s Pocket Full Of Gold, Second was
Sanhedrinâ??s Learning To Fly, Third was Karzmaâ??s Born To Run, and Fourth was

Signatureâ??s Helâ??s Kitche V Kaleef.

More to come.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds