[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 1/2 german male finishing in Ky

  • From: lollark@xxxxxxx
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx, sanderhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 12:27:43 +0000

I'm not a breeder but a student of the breed (and with a air amount of human
anatomy and genetic background).  I'm fascinated by the challenge of the
breeder.  I have one german line and one american line dog and love them both.
They DO look different for sure (mostly in rear angulation) but both inspire
people on the street to stop and offer admiration.
For those of you who are successful at cross-breeding...how do you make your
mate selections?  What strengths from the german lines are working with the
american strengths?
Karen Lollar

-------------- Original message from Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx: --------------