[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 100 word bios

  • From: "LEE SMITH" <ladyaramis1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 20:09:46 -0400

Just for fun, I wrote a 100 word bio. BTW, I am NOT running for the Board.
100 words is short but can be done. Better a short 100 than a rambling 250.

My name is Lee Smith and I am senior VP of Phoenix Media Network, a national
magazine publisher. A member of the GSDCA since ***, currently, I am on the
BOD of TCGSDC. I have shown in obedience, herding (German HGH), and
conformation. I have served on numerous GSDCA committees and was the Review
Editorial Chair during the time Gail Sprock was the editor. Not only do I
have a good understanding of many venues, I have had a good working
relationship with the last four presidents. I also feel that I bring
excellent professional skills to the BOD.

Obviously, if I were running for the BOD, this would only be the start.

Lee Smith