[ SHOWGSD-L ] 10 month old female gsd-looking for a home

  • From: Peggy Johansen <littleblueskis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:04:45 -0700 (PDT)

Listers--- I received the following email in hopes to find a home for a pure
bred female (long coat) german shepherd puppy (just shy of 10 months old).  She
is located in Connecticut.  Please contact me privately as I can send you a
picture of this beautiful girl who is looking for a home based on the
information provided below.  The family is not looking for any money just a
good home and I can put you in contact if interested.

Hi Everyone,
I hope this finds you well and enjoying the summer!  We have a wonderful
opportunity for anyone interested in adopting a beautiful pure bred female
German Shepherd. She was from our first litter and went to a very nice family.
The Mom ended up with severe allergies and asthma due to the dog. They were
heartbroken to give her up but had no other choice. She will be 10 months old
on 8/15, she is super sweet and came from a home with 2 children. She has been
getting along great with our dogs - her Mom and Dad. She is housebroken, and
has her shots. Her temperament is great and she listens very well. She did have
invisible fencing at her other home - so is used to that. She is black and red
and has a medium to long coat of fur. She is about 45- 50 pounds.  We are not
looking for any money for her - just want to find her a great and loving home
that she deserves.

FMI contact Peggy Johansen at:  littleblueskis@xxxxxxxxx

owner-Totana Piper Hill Inferno; co-owner of Totana Piper Hill Xcaliber;
co-owner of Totana Piper Hill Windstorn and co-owner Dinova's Donar of Totana
Piper Hill