[ SHOWGSD-L ] 10 Years and Counting!

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:13:42 -0500

My annual tribute to the bestest GSD around - Simmie... Acara's Simmie Orion
Free, TC, CGC, TDI, HIC.

Although not a showdog - she has been the best ambassador the breed could ask
for - just ask her! Her ears still work (when she feels like it), her eyes are
still bright and shiny, her coat is still beautiful, very few grey hairs and
she still chases the ball for hours - be-it a little slower, she can do it!

And best of all, she's still the boss (and reminds Pepper and all the Dals),
and still gives the best kisses and still loves all people.

I hope I am still doing tributes next year!!

Thanks to her breeders for a terrific dog - there will never be another.

Jessica MacMillan
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you?re up to on
Facebook.
http://windowslive.com/Campaign/SocialNetworking?ocid=PID23285::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:SI_SB_facebook:082009