[ SHOWGSD-L ] 10 GSD puppies confiscated from Raided home in St Louis area

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:34:22 EST

Any one in the area  - can you foster any of these.
Carol Moore for AGSDCAR

In a  message dated 11/6/2009 8:24:07 AM Central Standard Time,
_dianeroberts.dianerobertsdia_ (mailto:dianeroberts.gsd@xxxxxxxxxxx)
writes:

Subject: St. Louis, MO: 10 PB GSD's Confiscated from Raided  House Nd
Rescue
Now!
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 11:55:30 -0600

PLEASE  HELP OR CROSSPOST.

Please contact Brian directly by email: __BrnMcCl@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:_BrnMcCl@xxxxxxx) _
(mailto:_BrnMcCl@xxxxxxxx (mailto:BrnMcCl@xxxxxxx) ) (aol . com)  .

ALL INFO  BELOW.

____________________________________
From: _purrsnwoofs@purrsnwoofs_ (mailto:purrsnwoofs@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject:  FW: German Shepherds Need Rescue
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 11:29:31  -0600

Hello all:

It looks like a St. Louis policeman needs  help finding homes for some
shepherd pups animal control took after he  raided a house in North County.
If
anyone can help, please contact Amanda  Weber. If you can't please, pass
along. Thanks!

To: Amanda  Weber <__taws6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:_taws6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) _
(mailto:_taws6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:taws6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) )  >
From: Amanda Weber <_taws6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:taws6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) >
Date:  11/03/2009 08:33AM
Subject: Fw: German Shepherds

Hi  Everyone,

This message below is from one of the cops  (Brian) who works in the
Schutzhund dog club with Steve, my fianceâ?¦. He  needs help finding homes
for
these dogs. Some of you are friendsâ?¦ some are  rescue volunteers and workers
â?¦. I
â??m just sending this to everyone I can in  hopes someone might be able to
help or knows someone who would want to  take in one of these pupsâ?¦ you can
contact Brian directly by email: _BrnMcCl@xxxxxxxx (mailto:BrnMcCl@xxxxxxx)
 . Thanks for reading  and
passing alongâ?¦

Thank you,