[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: #1 sire Fut/Mat Canada

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: sandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 18:30:25 EDT

congratulations to sandy, ranger, hunter and their sire, calvin!
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com

In a message dated 9/10/2009 12:52:23 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Am &  Can Ch Woodside's Texas Ranger  OVC H&E was this years #1
Futurity/Maturity Sire in Canada.
Texas Ranger is the litter brother to Sel  MV Can Sel. #2 CH & AM CH
Woodside's The Bounty Hunter OFA  H&E
Information and a picture of Ranger is on our site under "our  Boys"
We also have some top show "Ranger" progeny  available.

Woodside German Shepherds
Sandy Anderson
1722 252nd st  Aldergrove
BC, Canada  V4W2E3
604-607-7888
1-800-249-3933
http://www.woodsideshepherds.com

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE  THAT THE FORWARDI_NG, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)