[ SHOWGSD-L ] 1 Point to Finish - non GSD

  • From: "DOUG & PATTI CROSS" <chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 00:03:40 -0400

It has been an exciting week for us with our beautiful Malinois puppy. Kala
started July off like a Firecracker winning a 4 point Major under GSD judge
Pat Hess at the Southern Maryland Kennel Club so.  Well the temperatures got
a little cooler but "Kala" stayed hot. At the Independence Day Cluster in
Howard County, Maryland Kala was Winners Bitch 3 out of 4 days, the other
was RWB. This brings Kala to a total of 14 points with both Majors.

Oh, did I mention that she has only been showing for less than 2 months for
a total of 9 shows. But the best part is she turns 8 MONTHS old next week.

I have had a few comments like "well in only takes 7 of them for a 4 point
major", yes, but do you know how hard it is to find 7 of these guys. Majors
are hard to find in any breed, I watched it break twice this weekend in
GSDs.

Kala has been recognized by some of our favorite GSD judges also. Mrs. Jean
Fournier, Mrs. Pat Hess, Dr. Robert Brown, & Mr. Charlie Olvis.

Patti