[ SHOWGSD-L ] 1 German Shepherd in the Ring

  • From: AKeller97@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 13:25:39 EDT

Look around folks, there's only 1 shepherd in the ring, YOURS.  WHY,  because
everyone just got tired of the animosities and negativity. It has  eventually
carried over to the show ring. They gave up.
Hobbies cost money and are to be enjoyed and fun. Why do it, if it's not
fun, find something else. The veterans of this breed keep hanging in there,
thinking this too shall pass.  Guess what, it's not, just keeps getting  worse.
Take a good look at your GSD, does he really care about running around the
ring, whether he gets a blue, red & etc?  No that's "US" that care and  it is
"US"  ruining it for the GSD.  He/she just wants to be a part of  our lives and
make us happy. So they will do whatever it takes to please.
Next time, you're in the ring and see fewer dogs, ask yourself why. Ask
yourself if you were part of the cause.

New year coming up, new board  and hopefully some new comers.   Let the
saying be, "do unto others as you wish done to you" (close enough).  Let's all
of
us think about what we say before we say it!

Arlene  Keller
Sequel Shepherds
Signer of Breeder's Code
Member of  GSDCA