[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: '07 gripe

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frontiergsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 16:38:37 -0800 (PST)

I have some very nice males coming up. They are staying home from the National.
Ann
Alycia Partei <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx> wrote:  I know I'm a little slow on the
e-mail, but I have to bitch a little. OK -
so a BUNCH of people voted in Carmen for this honor of judging our babies.
I wouldn't mind so much boycotting if I didn't have 2 definite and possibly
4 males to show this year. I wish who ever voted could have made up their
mind on voting him in EARLIER! No I didn't vote for him.

Showing my boys at the Nationals is really important to me - no matter who's
judging. Same with my girls over the last few years. If I could
financially make it I'M GOING. And since it is going to be close enough to
drive I can take more than one dog and not worry if they are going to be
dropped on their heads by baggage carriers or lost between switching planes
since we can't seem to find cities that have hubs for the airlines.

So expect to see me there - giddy about being there - giddy about my boys
and girls - and generally having the time of my life because I'll be at the
Nationals watching beautiful animals and seeing my friends from all over the
country that I've made on this list and being at a few other Nationals -
showing with pride and having fun!

Alycia

Ann , Home of Sel Ex Ch Mechanical Bull and #1 Dam I've Got It All ROM
     Breeder-Owner of 62 Champions and 18 ROMs
 www.edangsd.com