Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Tuesday March 19th

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <palesdrln@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:36:10 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

3/19/2002 9:46AM
Good morning everyone and welcome to Tuesday's edition of Sheri's Free Stuff
and Contests newsletter.  A great big welcome to all of our newest members.
We had 7 new board members and 7 new newsletter members yesterday!!
Welcome and I hope you find a ton of freebies!!

Yesterday afternoon we took the two youngest to go and see Ice Age for my 6
yr olds birthday.  It was the cutest movie. The 6 yr old loved it but my 2
yr old got just a little bit restless towards the end and kept saying it's
time to go now.
But all in all I enjoyed it.  We saw the trailor for the new Scooby Doo
movie coming out soon and I have just got to see that one.  It looks really
good!

It is such a yucky day here in Kentucky today. More rain. My backyard was
flooded this morning when I got up..and it just keeps on raining. The
weather says it supposed to rain through tomorrow. I may have to get a boat
out to get
out of the yard if it keeps this up.

I went and visited mom last night and my sis in law that just had the
hysterectomy was there. I couldn't believe how wonderful she looked. Thanks
everyone for all your prayers I know it was God that has helped my family
get through
all these surgeries lately.

I have an announcement to make today.  Darcy of Darcy's Freebie Lounge has
asked me to announce that her site is down due to some server issues but
will be back up soon.
Her url is:  http://sammie.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi
Lounge</a>

I have a very nice letter to pass on today. One of our readers wrote
yesterday:

I think your website is great. It has the most freebies recent freebies I've
seen in a long while. Keep up the good work.
                                 Thank You.

Thanks alot Paula. I love getting letters of encouragement from my readers.

I would like to hear more from our readers on what part of the newsletter is
your favorite or you least favorite..what you like to see more of..toss me
an e-mail or reply back to this newsletter and let me know.

I have one prayer request and one birthday to announce today.

My sister Donna yesterday learned that she has a strep virus that is very
contagious. It started with blisters on the outside of her face and then
went into her neck. Please pray for her.

I also want to wish my son Christian a very Happy Birthday today. He is 6
yrs old and so excited.  He asked me this morning if being 6 means he can
jump higher and run faster. I told him yeah I think it does. So he started
jumping
up and down and asking me " Am I getting any higher mom?" so cute. If anyone
would like to send Christian a birthday greeting you may send it to my
e-mail address at sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks

BIRTHDAY'S ANNIVERSARIES OR PRAYER REQUEST: If you would like a special
birthday, anniversary or prayer request posted in this section, please email
me with your info.

Don't forget our contest that is going on, here are the details:

This contest will run until March 29th .

This is how it works. Everyday try to e-mail at least 5 people and let them
know about our site. For everyone that registers with us that you refer you
get one point. You can also get points daily by
voting. Each time you click on one of the vote links in the message you will
get one point..Just make sure to reply to this message daily to let me know
you voted. The person with the most points at
the end will win a $25 GC for Wal-mart. There will be extra ways to get
points so keep looking for this to be updated. Also if you are not signed
up for the newsletter please do, that is one point.
Anytime you have a friend join us or sign up for our newsletter e-mail me at
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and give me their either log in name or e-mail address.
Have fun!
http://www.dream-tools.com/tools/pollquestion.mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4
mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4">Vote</a>

http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln
<ahref="http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln">Vote</a>

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

Please e-mail me at sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx after voting and let me know what
position Sheri's Free Stuff is on the voting list, for your vote to count.
I want to thank everyone for the votes...we are finally moving up again at
Soprano and at Top 50.

Our Featured Freebie Sites:

DO YOU LOOK FORWARD TO DIFFERENT FREEBIES? Visit "Forward....to
FREEBIES!!!
Categories GALORE. Internationl Freebies.
KIDS and Family Freebies. Get the newsletter!
http://forwardto.homestead.com/index.html

FANTASTIK FREEBIES - THE NET'S BEST!!
Updated DAILY with AS MANY of the LATEST and GREATEST Freebies on the
Net today!. Newsletter is also out. Get the scoop now.
http://www.geocities.com/fantastikfreebies

ATTENTION WEBMASTERS! If you have an ad swap with me, please send me updated
versions of your ad. I have all my ads stored my husbands computer and that
computer has
crashed. Thanks!

Today's Words Of Wisdom:

Here's the Quotation for Tuesday, March 19, 2002

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born
until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is
born.

Anais Nin
(1914-1977, French-born American Novelist, Dancer)

What did I get in the mail?

Just got in from the box and opened up all my goodies!! Today I got a full
size bottle of Loreal Visible Results Skin Renewing Treatment...for feedback
 I also got a sample bottle of Head and Shoulders and a coupon for $1 off,
Tylenol Arthritis sample, A video and sample mattress pad from Tempur-Pedic.
boy is that thing soft, I also got 3 bags of delicious smelling coffee from
our wonderful new friend and member flyingbean.com
If you all have not registered for her weekly giveaways please do so, this
coffee smells so good.
I also got my soap opera weekly magazine and Entertainment weekly magazine.
I hope everyone else has such a great day!!!

Let's keep the mailman "hopping"!

Now on to the freebies:

Don't forget if you have trouble with the links, try copy and pasting them
into your web browser.

1.  Recieve free of charge Soy Unica! ¡Soy Latina! items such as bookmarks,
activity books, placemats ect.
"these are like the girl power items"
http://www.soyunica.org/order/default.htm

For More Baby and Kid Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9";>Baby and
Kid</a>

2.  Free Vermont Witch Hazel
Thanks Sammie!
http://www.vermontwitchhazel.com/

For more Bath and Beauty:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10";>Bath And
Beauty</a>

3.  Recieve 6 FREE FEDERAL HANDBOOKS
http://www.federalhandbooks.com/handbooks.htm

For more Books and Videos:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11";>Books and
Videos</a>

4.  FREE Teaching Resourses on Radiation
http://www.nsc.org/ehc/rad/radbroch.htm

For more Business Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12
>Business</a>

5.  FREE copy of " Treasure Hunters Gazette
http://www.monad.net/~streeters/misc/register.htm

For more Catalogues, and Magazines Freeies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=13
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=13";>Catalog and
Magazine</a>

Today's Funny!

Flies

A farmer got pulled over by a state trooper for speeding, and the trooper
started to lecture the farmer about his speed, and in general began to throw
his weight around to try to make the farmer uncomfortable.

Finally, the trooper got around to writing out the ticket, and as he was
doing that he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head.

The farmer said, "Having some problems with circle flies there, are ya?" The
trooper stopped writing the ticket and said, "Well yeah, if that's what they
are called -- I never heard of circle flies."

So the farmer says, "Well, circle flies are common on farms. See, they're
called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the
back end of a horse."

The trooper says, "Oh," and goes back to writing the ticket. Then after a
minute he stops and says, "Hey...wait a minute, are you trying to call me a
horse's rear end?" The farmer says, "Oh no, officer. I have too much respect
for law enforcement to even think about calling you such a name."

The trooper says, "Well, that's a good thing," and goes back to writing the
ticket. After a long pause, the farmer says, "Hard to fool them flies though
"

6.  Free Amplification Animal Screen Saver
http://www.roche-applied-science.com/wwa_fst.htm?/usa/promo.htm
>Free CD</a>

For more C.D's and Tapes:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=14
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=14";>Cd's And
Tapes</a>

7.  Spiritual Growth; A Neglected Priority Free Tape
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/hope_for_today/Free.asp
Tape</a>

For More Christian Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15";>Christian
Freebies</a>

8.  Free T-Shirt-Alone And Restless
Thanks bigninny!
http://www.aloneandrestless.com/freestuff.html

For More Clothing Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=57
Clothing</a>

9.  Snapple What's Your Story? ~ First 1500~get Desposable Camera !!
Thanks Sammie!
http://www.snapple.com/

For more Food and Beverage Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16";>Food and
Beverage</a>

10. Free Nitebite sample for controlling nighttime blood sugar
http://www1.icnpharm.com/contact/nbgetus.nsf/nbrequest?OpenForm
>Free Sample</a>

For More Health Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19";>Health
Freebies</a>

11. Free copy of Insiders "Guide to Retirement"
Thanks Kermit
http://www.retirement-plan-center.com/requestquote
htm?AID=7231925&PID=513500
htm?AID=7231925&PID=513500">Free Guide</a>

For More Free Informational Brochures:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=22
Brochures</a>

From Our Recipe Corner:

S'Mores Bars

Ingredients:

3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
2/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
8 (1.55 oz) Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars
3 1/2 cups minature marshmallows

Instructions:

1. Heat oven to 350 F. Grease 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
2. In large bowl, beat butter. Add sugar; beat on medium speed of
electric mixer until light and fluffy. Blend in egg and vanilla. Stir in
graham cracker crumbs, flour and salt. Set aside 2 1/2 cups graham
cracker crumb mixture. Press remaining mixture into bottom of
prepared pan.
3. Place chocolate bars, side by side, breaking to fit, if necessary,
on top of mixture in pan. Sprinkle marshmallows evenly on top of
chocolate bars in pan. Crumble reserved graham cracker crumb
mixture on top of marshmallows.
4. Bake 30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes in pan on wire rack. Cut into
bars. Cool completely. About 24 bars.

Our Featured Contests:

1.  Win a Whitewater Rafting trip - 04/19
Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.rsn.com/contest_detail/1,2907,200151,00.html

For more Enter Daily Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41";>Enter
Daily</a>

2.  Enter to win Hotsie Totsie Cosmetics -ongoing
http://www.teenfreeway.com/newdesignfiles/deals/hotsie1.htm
>Win</a>

For more Enter Weekly Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=42
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=42";>Enter
Weekly</a>

3.  Win a $25 GC to Tattered Rabbit - ongoing
Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.tatteredrabbit.com/

For More Enter Monthly Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=43
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=43";>Enter
Monthly</a>

4.  Win : A replica NHRA Winner's Trophy autographed by John Force - 11/15
Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.castrolusa.com/promotions/johnforce_form.asp

For More Enter One Time Only Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44";><Enter One
Time Only</a>

Today's Household Tip:

Touch up paint

When nicks and scratches appear on your walls, use cotton swabs to touch-up
the paint with left over paint that you have saved.

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S FREEBIES. THERE ARE MANY MORE FREEBIES POSTED ON THE
BOARD, COME ON OVER AND CHECK THEM OUT!!
http://www.jeffnsheri.net

___________

*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!

http://www.dream-tools.com/tools/pollquestion.mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4
mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4">Vote</a>

http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln
<ahref="http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln">Vote</a>

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

THANKS!!

Thanks everyone for joining me today. I hope you were able to find freebie
or two today.

Make sure to come and visit us on the board and see the new easter changes
we have made and grab some more freebies!
Till tomorrow be safe and God Bless!

Hugs,
Sheri

Disclaimer- All freebie offers were valid at the time the newsletter was
sent. I report information only and have no interest in any of the sites
offering the free items.

Come visit us at Sheri's Free Stuff And Contests
http://www.jeffnsheri.net
To Unsubscribe from this list:

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)