Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Thursday April 17th 2003

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sheri's Stuff" <sherisfreestuff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:42:31 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)

4/17/2003 4:27PM=0D
 =0D
Hi Everyone and Welcome to Sheri's Free Stuff And Contest Newsletter!=0D
A Great big welcome to all of our newest members and subscribers. It is
great having you join us.=0D
I know everyone must be wondering where the heck I have been. Well to put=
 it
as simply as possible. I have been so busy this past year that I have not
had time to put out this newsletter. We have moved, I have been redoing t=
he
house and yard. I had barely even had time to spend on the board up until
this past month. Things are finally calming down quite a bit and summer i=
coming on so I am hoping to get this out as many times as possible a week=
=2E
If I happen to miss a few days just know I haven't forgotten you I'm just=
 up
to my eyeballs in something.=0D
I know it has been awhile since some of you have dropped in at the board =
say a quick hello...so take the time to drop by and see some new people a=
nd
maybe some old friends and find a great freebie or two. Remember if it ha=
been awhile since you have visited with us and you have not been to the
board since we switched servers you may have to reregister. If you have a=
ny
problems doing so just e-mail me at sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
http://www.jeffnsheri.net=0D
I have some prayer request today.=0D
First one is my mom. She just found out yesterday that she has shingles. =
have never had this but my sister and grandmother had it and I know it is
very painful so please keep her in your prayers.=0D
I would like a special prayer for myself as well. I have been having alot=
 of
stomach problems this past year and it is getting to the point where I ca=
not stand it anymore. I finally broke down and made an appointment to see
the doctor in the morning so I hope they will find out what is causing al=
this mess. Last year I had gone to the doctor and he said he thought it
might be my gallbladder and ran some tests and put me on medicine but it
hasn't seemed to help much lately.=0D
Also Mary on the forum board posted a prayer request for her cousin. She
writes:=0D
Please pray for my cousin she has been having problems with a sprained an=
kle
for over a year they did blood work and scan and said that something is
iregular so they are doing a bone biopsy on friday she is not only my cou=
sin
and my best friend she was my matron of honor when i got married she has =
3
youngchildren and a husband the whole family is scared .=0D
Finally Princess posted on the forum board:=0D
Please remember to pray for our troops as they are there fighting for our
freedom and our way of life as we know it. Pray for their safety and thei=
safe return. Pray for their families. Pray for our government that they m=
ake
the right decisions. And don't forget to pray for all the innocent people
that are going to be involved in this. Pray for all my friends that I hav=
over there now and their safe return home. God Bless America! Be proud to=
 be
an American.=0D
BIRTHDAY'S ANNIVERSARIES OR PRAYER REQUEST: If you would like a special=0D
birthday, anniversary or prayer request posted in this section, please em=
ail=0D
me with your info.=0D
****
*******************=0D
 =0D
Attention Webmasters- Please Contact Me If You Are Interested in =0D
Exchanging Links or Newsletter Ads=0D
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Webmasters =96 it is easy to make money through your website!=0D
Sign up for the AffiliateNetwork.com and make money by hosting
advertisements on your website. Get paid for clicks, leads and sales
generated through your site. We work with quality merchants, pay you each
month and offer you great customer support to maximize your profits.=0D
Sign up today and Boost Your Revenue!=0D
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=3D213378&adid=3D12=0D
< a href=3D"http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=3D213378&adid=3D12";>Aol Link</a>=
=0D
 =0D
****
********************=0D
Free Samples And Free Products 2000-Free-Products.com for over 2000 freeb=
ies
+ a free newsletter=0D
Sign Up Today!=0D
http://4fc.us/?s=3D5260&p=3D1267&b=3D5425=0D
 =0D
Freebie of the Day Sign up for Freebie of the Day newsletter and download
World Tours II Golf Game for FREE!!! =0D
http://4fc.us/?s=3D5260&p=3D1008&b=3D4066=0D
****
*******************=0D
Today's Words Of Wisdom:=0D
Give us clear vision that we may know where to stand and what to stand fo=
r,
because unless we stand for something, we shall fall for anything.=0D
****
*******************=0D
Now on to the freebies!!=0D
If you are having trouble with the links...=0D
COPY & PASTE the link into your browser.=0D
 =0D
1. http://www.freefastfood4u.com FREE FAST FOOD GIFT CERTIFICATE BOOKS Si=
gn
up for your free account at freefastfood4u.com ! Browse all the cool stuf=
and earn Points ! The Points are redeemed for Free Gift Certificate Books
from Major Fast Food Chains ! =0D
http://4fc.us/?s=3D5260&p=3D1239&b=3D5303=0D
2. This is the neatest little gizmo!=0D
Say the Time is the newest evolution of the cuckoo clock. It lets you: he=
ar
the time, set alarms, style your taskbar clock, sync your PC time, and mo=
re!
Try it FREE! =0D
http://4fc.us/?s=3D5260&p=3D834&b=3D3250=0D
3. 14-day trial sample of TrimLife=92s Hormone Balancing Formula with Bon=
Support for Free! =0D
Are Hot Flashes, Sudden Mood Swings, =0D
Low Sex Drive and Other Frustrating =0D
Menopausal Symptoms Affecting You, =0D
Someone You Know or the Woman You Love?=0D
http://4fc.us/?s=3D5260&p=3D1182&b=3D4930=0D
4. Free 1 Week Supply of Weight-Loss! =0D
http://4fc.us/?s=3D5260&p=3D1134&b=3D4754=0D
5. Are you looking for insight into matters of the heart, your finance, o=
family?=0D
Get your FREE psychic reading today at PsychicRealm.com!=0D
Our caring psychics are waiting to chat with you live Right Now!=0D
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=3D667188&p=3D131&w=3Dtext=0D
">Aol
Link</a>=0D
6. Free Cancer related Children's Books from Candlelighters - Childhood
Cancer Foundation=0D
http://www.candlelighters.org/bookrequest.stm=0D
7. Rainy Day Playhouse, where kids of all ages are invited to get out of =
the
rain and spend the day doing all kinds of fun activities!=0D
http://www.pen-web.com/rainyday/=0D
8. FREE sample of Sparkle professional denture cleaner =0D
http://www.cascade-dental.com/html/free_sample.html=0D
/a>=0D
9. Free Q-tips booklet containing tips on home, family, and beauty care=0D
http://qtips.com/Brochure.htm=0D
10. FREE CD-ROM containing our powerful, state-of-the-art engineering
software - business=0D
https://www.bossintl.com/products/ordercd/freecd.html=0D
k</a>=0D
11. Free 1 year Subscription to YM Magazine !=0D
http://www.freepromgifts.com/fashionclub2/=0D
12. Free, 2 year subscription to PC Magazine - Thanks Richeta!=0D
http://www.magscentral.com/pcmag/techdepot/=0D
13. Get 101 Hot Tax Tips FREE Audio Tape=0D
https://www.awayirs.com/forms/tape.htm=0D
14. FREE audio tapes from the Oasis Christian Center =0D
http://www.oasischristiancenter.org/=0D
15. Get a free Nuskin shaving cream sample. Go to middle of the page and
click on free sample. - Thanks Linznmichael=0D
http://www.nuskin.offthedesktop.com/=0D
****
*******************=0D
Today's Funny!=0D
Gonna be a Bear=0D
In this life I'm a woman. In my next life, I'd like to come back as a bea=
r.=0D
When you are bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six
months.=0D
I could deal with that.=0D
Before you hibernate, you're suppose to eat yourself stupid.=0D
I could deal with that, too.=0D
When you're a female bear, you birth your children (who are the size of
walnuts) while you are sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute cuddly
cubs.=0D
I could definitely deal with that.=0D
If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone =
who
bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too.=0D
I could deal with that.=0D
If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS t=
hat
you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.=0D
Yup....gonna be a bear. =0D
****
*******************=0D
Today's Contests:=0D
****
*******************=0D
1. WIN MICROSOFT XBOX!!=0D
Enter this Sweepstakes to win a FREE Microsoft XBox!!=0D
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=3D213378&adid=3D324=0D
=0D
2. Flowers For Free Sweepstakes =0D
Take a chance at winning some beautiful flowers and sending them to the l=
ove
of your life. Best of all, it's FREE! =0D
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=3D213378&adid=3D592=0D
=0D
3. Join Tech22 today and Win a New Sony Vaio Notebook PC! =0D
http://4fc.us/?s=3D5260&p=3D1069&b=3D4398=0D
4. Win a Sony Home Theatre!=0D
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=3D213378&adid=3D675=0D
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=3D213378&adid=3D675";>Aol Link</a>=0D
5. Win a TWIX bar every 60 minutes!=0D
http://twixtixevery60.twix.com/=0D
6. Fujitsu Spin and Win Sweepstakes - 05/26 - Thanks Chumipudish!=0D
enter daily=0D
Grand Prize: A Chevrolet Corvette Two-Door Hatchback.=0D
Instant Prizes: (5) A Fujitsu LifeBook S2000 notebook computer =0D
http://www.fujitsupc.com/www/s2000sweepstakes.shtml=0D
/a>=0D
7. Enter the Crayola codequest - Thanks Sammie=0D
You may find codes for this contest located on the board under daily
contests.=0D
https://www.crayola.com/codequest/=0D
8. Enter Weekly to Win A FREE Country Music CD!=0D
http://www.holton.com/hmsmusic/freecd/=0D
9. Enter to win a Gifty Basket - Thanks Chumipudish1=0D
http://www.giftybaskets.com/=0D
10. Win $1,000 everyday! - Win500.com has doubled the prize money and now
you can win $1,000 everyday. Just sign up with one easy form and you=92ll=
 be
on the road to thousands of chances to win. Go sign up today =96 it is FR=
EE! =0D
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=3D213378&adid=3D2=0D
****
*******************=0D
Today's Helpful Tips and Tricks:=0D
Thanks Sammie for all these wonderful tip!=0D
Budweiser beer conditions the hair. =0D
Pam cooking spray will dry fingernail polish. =0D
Pam will also remove paint, and grease from your hands! =0D
Cool whip will condition your hair in 15 minutes. =0D
Mayonnaise will condition your hair; it will also kill lice. =0D
Spike your hair with toothpaste=0D
(with Close-up tooth paste, it will also give it a tint). =0D
Elmer's Glue - paint on your face - allow it to dry, =0D
peel off and see the dead skin and blackheads. =0D
Shiny Hair - use brewed Lipton Tea. =0D
Sunburn - empty a large jar of Nestea into your bath water. =0D
Minor burn - Colgate or Crest toothpaste. =0D
Burn your tongue? Put sugar on it! =0D
Arthritis? WD-40 Spray and rub in,=0D
takes the itch out of insect stings, too. =0D
Bee stings - meat tenderizer. =0D
Chigger bite - Preparation H. =0D
Puffy eyes - Preparation H.=0D
Paper cut - crazy glue or chap stick. =0D
Glue is used instead of sutures at most hospitals lately. =0D
Athlete's feet - cornstarch. =0D
Fungus on toenails or fingernails - Vicks Vaporub.=0D
Kool Aid to clean dishwasher pipes. Just put in the detergent =0D
section and run a cycle, it will also clean a toilet. =0D
Kool-Aid also can be used as a dye in paint. =0D
Kool-Aid in Dannon plain yogurt as a finger paint. =0D
Your kids will love it and it won't hurt them if they eat it! =0D
Peanut butter - will get scratches out of CD's! =0D
Wipe off with coffee filter paper. =0D
Sticking bicycle chain - Pam no-stick cooking spray. =0D
Peanut butter will remove ink from the face of dolls. =0D
When the doll clothes are hard to put on, sprinkle=0D
with corn starch and watch them slide on. =0D
Heavy dandruff -- pour on the vinegar! =0D
Body paint - Crisco mixed with food coloring.=0D
Heat Crisco in microwave, pour into empty film =0D
container and mix with the food coloring of your choice! =0D
Tie Dye T-shirt - mix a solution of Kool-Aid in a container, =0D
tie a rubber band around a section of the T-shirt and soak. =0D
Stress buster -- preferably for a work group --=0D
take a roll of scotch tape and a packet of straws =0D
and build a tower without talking to each other! =0D
****
******************=0D
Today's Recipe:=0D
Spicy Southern BBQ Chicken Wings - Thanks SaraSmiles!=0D
medium onion, finely chopped=0D
3 slices of bacon, finely chopped =0D
1/2 cup Southern Comfort =0D
2 cups ketchup=0D
1/3 cup brown sugar=0D
1 t. salt=0D
1/2 t. chili powder=0D
Juice of 1 lemon=0D
2 dozen chicken wings=0D
 =0D
Lightly brown onion with chopped bacon. Remove from heat, add Southern
Comfort and ketchup; stir. Add remaining ingredients and simmer slowly fo=
10 minutes. Broil or grill wings, basting often with sauce.=0D
****
*******************=0D
THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S FREEBIES. THERE ARE MANY MORE FREEBIES POSTED ON TH=
E=0D
BOARD, COME ON OVER AND CHECK THEM OUT!!=0D
http://www.jeffnsheri.net=0D
____

*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND=0D
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!=0D
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS O=
UR=0D
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN=
=0D
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!=0D
http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF=0D
http://shorterlink.com/?BUV5UI=0D
 =0D
http://click.top50.to/in?ID=3D53171=0D
<ahref=3D"http://click.top50.to/in?ID=3D53171";>Vote</a>=0D
http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html=0D
THANKS!!=0D
____

 =0D
I hope to see each and everyone of you on the boards soon!=0D
Take care and may God Bless you!=0D
Sheri=0D
 =0D
Disclaimer- All freebie offers were valid at the time the newsletter was =
=0D
sent. I report information only and have no interest in any of the sites =
=0D
offering the free items.=0D
=20

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: IMSTP.gif

To Unsubscribe from this list:

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)