Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Saturday March 9th

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <palesdrln@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 12:07:46 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

3/9/2002 10:49AM
Good morning everyone and welcome to today's edition of Sheri's Free Stuff
and Contest Newsletter!

I hope everyone's weekend is starting out good.  It rainy here today. I
guess I shouldn't complain because of the beautiful weather we have had the
last couple of days. It actually hit 70 yesterday. My oldest
took the baby out to play yesterday and he loved it. First thing he did was
plop right down in a puddle of water that was standing in his riding car.
So with backend soacked he played and played. When it
was time to come in he threw a fit.  Needless to say, he played so hard that
he fell right to sleep when he came in.

I want to say a very special welcome to all our new members today. We had a
total of 20 new subsribers to the newsletter and 7 new members to our board
since yesterday's newsletter!! Welcome each one of you!

I hope you find a ton of freebies!
_____________________
I have two very special prayer requests today.

One of our dear readers Leslie wrote yesterday:

Sheri I would like to ask for a prayer request. I am not sure if this is one
or not. I am having a tough time in my life right now and my hubby and I are
fighting alot about issues that I can not understand. I want another child
but he says we have to get out of the other problems first. I wish he would
see out of my heart and understand how I feel and mend both our hearts to
love each other again. I ask for the prayer of that we can understand each
other all the way and compromise on the baby issue and the house issue.
Also to say a prayer for my sister who has MS and she could use all the
strength that she can get.
Leslie

Leslie our prayers are with you and your family today.

Lorrie another one of our dear readers also wrote yesterday with a very
special request:

Hello Sheri,

I have a request for prayers as well as a favor of you to list a link for me
  My little Dawson has Neurofibromatosis www.nf.org and we are hoping for a
cure.  The only way that will happen is through prayer
and research.  I have started selling things on ebay to raise money for that
research and a cure.  My user name on ebay is doclorrie. www.ebay.com I sell
pretty much anything..some things that have been donated,
some that I have purchased and some things that I have found at thrift
stores.  I always try to have something on that is donation only where the
person can take whatever they buy and use it as a tax write off. They just
make out their money order directly to the NNFF.
I believe we were chosen to have this special little guy so that we could
make a difference for him and all the little ones with NF.  I am doing what
I can to help raise awareness and funds.
I guess it has become my mission as a mom to not let him down.  I want to be
able to look him in the eye as an adult and tell him I did all I could.  (I
choose to believe that he will make it into adulthood).
If you don't feel like you can, I understand and appreciate your time.
Thanks again,
Lorrie

Lorrie, I feel like you are only doing what any mom would at this time. Our
prayers are with you and your son today.
If anyone would like to check out the things that Lorrie has for sale on
e-bay to support Dawson't medical expenses please check out the link in the
message above.

BIRTHDAY'S ANNIVERSARIES OR PRAYER REQUEST: If you would like a special
birthday, anniversary or prayer request posted in this section, please email
me with your info.
_____________________

Don't forget our contest that is going on, here are the details:

This contest will run until March 29th .

This is how it works. Everyday try to e-mail at least 5 people and let them
know about our site. For everyone that registers with us that you refer you
get one point. You can also get points daily by
voting. Each time you click on one of the vote links in the message you will
get one point..Just make sure to reply to this message daily to let me know
you voted. The person with the most points at
the end will win a $25 GC for Wal-mart. There will be extra ways to get
points so keep looking for this to be updated. Also if you are not signed
up for the newsletter please do, that is one point.
Anytime you have a friend join us or sign up for our newsletter e-mail me at
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and give me their either log in name or e-mail address.
Have fun!
http://www.dream-tools.com/tools/pollquestion.mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4
mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4">Vote</a>

http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln
<ahref="http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln">Vote</a>

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

Please e-mail me at sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx after voting and let me know what
position Sheri's Free Stuff is on the voting list, for your vote to count.

I want to thank everyone for the votes...we are finally moving up again at
Soprano and at Top 50.
I haven't gotten any referrals yet on any new subscribers..so if you have
recommended
someone and they have signed up for the board, please e-mail me with their
e-mail address so I can add a point to your total.

OUR FEATURED FREEBIES SITES TODAY:
**FREEBIES & FUNLINKS!**
FNFL is back with a New Improved Newsletter!
Family Friendly Freebies, Samples & Fun Links!
Enter our fun MONTHLY CONTESTS!
http://freebiesnfunlinks.homestead.com/

**JUST MY JEWELRY**
Quality Custom Made and Personalized
Jewelry at Affordable Prices!
Sign up for our Monthly Jewelry Giveaway!
A Variety of Gift Baskets Coming Soon!
http://freebiesnfunlinks.homestead.com/JustMyJewelry.html
Jewelry</a>

Zynn & Elizabeth's Freebie Forum
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are heading to be one of the GREATEST
FREEBIE sites around, So please stop by
check out our freebies. The freebies are added
daily, so always fresh ones to find..And lots
of friends to find also...
http://www.clix.to/zynn

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attention Webmasters- Please Contact Me If You Are Interested in
Exchanging Links or Newsletter Ads
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WHAT DID I GET IN THE MAIL TODAY:

I got my prize from Woman's Day Out today...a huge can of herbalife included
was tons of goodies, like a shaker cup, scoop, measuring tape and a little
vitamin container, also got the
book Water the Ultimate Cure along with Game Now magazine.
Let's Keep our mailman busy!!

TODAY'S WORDS OF WISDOM:

Here's the Quotation for Saturday, March 9, 2002
I think we too often make choices based on the safety of
cynicism, and what we're lead to is a life not fully lived. Cynicism is
fear, and it's worse than fear - it's active disengagement.
Ken Burns

(American Historian)

NOW ON TO THE FREEBIES:
If you are having trouble with the links...
COPY & PASTE the link into your browser.

1.  Free little ears infection kit from Augmentin
http://www.helplittleears.com/special_01.htm

For More Baby and Kid Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9";>Baby and
Kid</a>

2.  Sign up for free samples from Maybelline
http://www.maybelline.com/smp/

For more Bath and Beauty:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10";>Bath And
Beauty</a>

3.  Free Life together as a family booklet
http://lhm.gtw.net/booklets/lifetogether.asp

For more Books and Videos:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11";>Books and
Videos</a>

4.  Free T-Shirt (DLXGuard)
http://www.dlxguard.com/trial.htm

For more Business Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12
>Business</a>

5.  Free 1-Year Subcription to INC Magazine from Freebizmag
http://www.freebizmag.com/incad01welcome.html

For more Catalogues, and Magazines Freeies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=13
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=13";>Catalog and
Magazine</a>

6.  Recieve a free CD Sample From Skateboarding Magazine!
Thanks Kermit!
http://www.arista.com/aristaweb/FromZero/skategiveaway.html
CD</a>
For more C.D's and Tapes:

http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=14
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=14";>Cd's And
Tapes</a>

7.  FREE copy of The Daily Word, a pocket-sized inspirational book!
International
http://www.unityworldhq.org/dwsample.htm

For More Christian Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15";>Christian
Freebies</a>

TODAY'S STORY:

THE PRICE OF RAISING KIDS:

I have seen repeatedly the breakdown of the cost of raising a child, but
this is the first time I have seen the rewards listed this way. It's nice,
really nice!!

The government recently calculated the cost of raising a child from birth to
18 and came up with $160,140 for a middle income family. Talk about sticker
shock! That doesn't even touch college tuition.

But $160,140 isn't so bad if you break it down. It translates into $8,896.66
a year, $741.38 a month, or $171.08 a week.
That's a mere $24.24 a day!

Just over a dollar an hour. Still, you might think the best financial advice
says don't have children if you want to be "rich." It is just the opposite.
What do you get for your $160,140:

Naming rights. First, middle, and last!

Glimpses of God every day.

Giggles under the covers every night.

More love than your heart can hold.

Butterfly kisses and Velcro hugs.

Endless wonder over rocks, ants, clouds, and warm cookies.

A hand to hold, usually covered with jam.

A partner for blowing bubbles, flying kites, building sandcastles, and
skipping down the sidewalk in the pouring rain.

Someone to laugh yourself silly with no matter what the boss said or how
your stocks performed that day.

For $160,140, you never have to grow up.

You get to finger-paint, carve pumpkins, play hide-and-seek, catch lightning
bugs, and never stop believing in Santa Claus.

You have an excuse to keep: reading the Adventures of Piglet and Pooh,
watching Saturday morning cartoons, going to Disney movies, and wishing on
stars.

You get to frame rainbows, hearts, and flowers under refrigerator magnets
and collect spray painted noodle wreaths for Christmas, hand prints set in
clay for Mother's Day, and cards with backward letters for Father's Day.

For $160,140, there is no greater bang for your buck.

You get to be a hero just for retrieving a Frisbee off the garage roof,
taking the training wheels off the bike, removing a splinter, filling a
wading pool, coaxing a wad of gum out  of bangs, and coaching a
baseball team that never wins but always gets treated to ice cream
regardless.

You get a front row seat to history to witness the first step, first word,
first bra, first date, and first time behind the wheel.
You get to be immortal.

You get another branch added to your family tree, and if you're lucky, a
long list of limbs in your obituary called grandchildren.

You get an education in psychology, nursing, criminal justice,
communications, and human sexuality that no college can match.

In the eyes of a child, you rank right up there with God.

You have all the power to heal a boo-boo, scare away the monsters under  the
bed, patch a broken heart, police a slumber party, ground them forever, and
love them without limits, so one day they will, like you, love without
counting the cost.

ENJOY YOUR KIDS AND GRANDKIDS.

8.  Free Revital Sample Kit - revitalice.com
The Kit comes with:
*Revital Liquid Squeezer
*2 freezer pops
*Jell (like jello)cups
*Coupon for Buy 1/1 free
Sign up on the website (It says coupons, but you actually get the sample kit
& coupon)
OR
Call 1-800-789-1515 (press 1) for a free ReVital Sample Kit.
*you have to speak to a person
http://www.revitalice.com/coupons.shtml

For more Food and Beverage Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16";>Food and
Beverage</a>

9.  Free gift from Foundation Tech
http://www.found-tech.com/Survey%20Page.htm

For More Free Gifts:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=17
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=17";>Free
Gifts</a>

10. FREE Menstrual Calendar & Reminder Service!

What is PeriodWatch.com?
PeriodWatch.com is the World's first online Personal Menstrual Calendar and
Confidential Reminder Service for women. It is also a destination site for
comprehensive information on menstruation
and associated subjects. You can use PeriodWatch.com to track your cycles
and fertility periods, understand PMS, post your problems and be better
informed on reproductive health issues and
products. PeriodWatch.com is useful if you are a mother, a working woman, a
teenager or have just started having your periods.
Let PeriodWatch.com help you Plan Ahead and Stay Prepared! PeriodWatch.com
is an international e-service with users currently from USA, Europe,
Asia-pacific and the Middle East.
http://www.periodwatch.com/

For More Health Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19";>Health
Freebies</a>

11. FREE "ADHD-a guide for families"
http://www.adhdsupportcompany.com/order.html

For More Informational Brochures and Newsletters:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=22
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=22";>Free
Information</a>

12. Free CD Single from Dan Nash! Canada Only
http://www.boarecords.ca/bus/webrings.html

For More International Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=23
>International</a>

13. First 500 Aussie Give Away !
In April issue of Woman's Day
First 500 to send post card to :
Aussie/Woman's Day Giveaway
Blue Sky Communications
201 East 77th St. 2B
New York,NY 10021
You will recieve
Real Volume Root Lifter
Body Lock Volumizing Spray & Styling Whip (11.37 value)

For More Mail In Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=24
In</a>

14. Free KeyChain Compass - Hach / p3
http://p3.hach.com/p3/P3.nsf/SignUp?OpenForm

For More Misc. Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=26
Freebies</a>

TODAY'S FUNNY!

Pull!

An out-of-towner drove his car into a ditch in a desolated area. Luckily, a
local farmer came to help with his big strong horse named Buddy.
He hitched Buddy up to the car and yelled, "Pull, Nellie, pull!" Buddy didn
t move.
Then the farmer hollered, "Pull, Buster, pull!" Buddy didn't respond.
Once more the farmer commanded, "Pull, Coco, pull!" Nothing.
Then the farmer nonchalantly said, "Pull, Buddy, pull!" And the horse easily
dragged the car out of the ditch.
The motorist was most appreciative and very curious. He asked the farmer why
he called his horse by the wrong name three times.
"Well... Buddy is blind and if he thought he was the only one pulling, he
wouldn't even try!"

TODAY'S FEATURED CONTESTS:

1.  Win Parenting.com's Ice Age sweep -ends  04/08
Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.parenting.com/parenting/secure/ice_age.html

For more Enter Daily Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41";>Enter
Daily</a>

2.  Win Everyone Loves Raymond merchandise - ongoing
Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.everybodylovesray.com/html/whatsnew/new_monthly_giveaway.html
html">Win</a>

For More Enter Monthly Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=43
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=43";>Enter
Monthly</a>

3.  Win trip to L.A. & have lunch w/ David Lynch - ends 03/26
Thanks Chumipudish!
http://lunch.davidlynch.com/#

For More Enter One Time Only Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44";><Enter One
Time Only</a>

4.  Register Once For A Lifetime Of Giveaways!
Register now and be instantly entered into all of our X-Box and GameCube
giveaways! We will also be giving away dozens of games, hardware products
and other gaming peripherals at random over the next several months, so
enter today to make sure you are included in every drawing!
http://www.readysetgamer.com/register.asp?1024=22238

For More Enter One Time Only Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44";><Enter One
Time Only</a>

TODAY'S HOUSEHOLD TIP:
Heating Pad Sock

Use athletic socks or children's fancy socks. Fill sock with rice. Before
using the rice, you can mix it in a plastic bag with a little cinnamon oil
or menthol oil for soothing smells. Tie top of sock off with a rubber band
and pretty ribbon.
If giving as a gift, attached the following on a gift tag:

This little pillow filled with rice
Is such a comforting device,
Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes on HIGH
And kiss those aches and pains good-bye.
Apply it to a troubled spot
The heat will ease the pain a lot.
Or warm those little toes, so cold.
You'll find this nice to have and to hold
Or freeze it for awhile,
And fix that boo-boo in style.
Instead of a compress made of ice,
Use this pillow filled with rice.

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S FREEBIES. THERE ARE MANY MORE FREEBIES POSTED ON THE
BOARD, COME ON OVER AND CHECK THEM OUT!!
http://www.jeffnsheri.net

*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!
http://www.dream-tools.com/tools/pollquestion.mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4
mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4">Vote</a>

http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln
<ahref="http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln">Vote</a>

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

THANKS!!

Thanks for joining me again today. I will be back on Monday with another
edition of Sheri's Free Stuff newsletter.
Until then check out the board and load up on freebies!!

Have a great Weekend!
God bless,

Sheri

Disclaimer- All freebie offers were valid at the time the newsletter was
sent. I report information only and have no interest in any of the sites
offering the free items.

Come visit us at Sheri's Free Stuff And Contests
http://www.jeffnsheri.net
To Unsubscribe from this list:

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)