Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Quick note for Sat. March 2nd

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <palesdrln@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 11:04:03 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

 Just a quick note to let everyone know our site is back up and running
again.  Everything should be back to normal now. If you registerd with the
board the last day it was up, you may have to reregister.  Come on over and
visit.
Thanks everyone for sticking with us and all the nice e-mails asking when we
were going to get back up and running again. I really appreciate all the
members that have stuck with us through all of this.
Remember if you have anything that you would like announced in Monday's
newsletter just e-mail me the details and I will add it in. sheri@jeffnsheri
net

Great big hugs to all of you.
I will be sending out our regular e-mail on Monday. Until then you can catch
up on all the up to date freebies and contest on the board.

*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!

http://www.dream-tools.com/tools/pollquestion.mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4
mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4">Vote</a>

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln">Vote</a>

God Bless and have a safe and wonderful weekend.

Sheri
Come visit us at Sheri's Free Stuff And Contests
http://www.jeffnsheri.net
To Unsubscribe from this list:

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)