Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Monday June 10th

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:09:45 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Good Morning everyone and welcome to Monday's edition to Sheri's Free Stuff
and contests newsletter.
A great big welcome to all of our newest members and subscribers today. It
is great having you with us.

What a weekend!!  It was a great one but very busy. My neice had a wedding
shower on Saturday and I spent most of the morning running around trying to
find a nice gift for her and her soon to be hubby.  The shower was very nice
and I even won two prizes playing games!! So it was a great day.
We have had such beautiful weather here the last couple of days, I'm hoping
it stays this way for awhile. The flower bulbs that I had planted a while
back and had all but given up on have finally started sticking through the
ground!! I haven't had much luck with flower bulbs I am a buy them already
started kind of person. So this makes me feel like I have achieved something

Linda sent me this prayer request this weekend. Please everyone keep this
person in your prayers.
I need everyone to pray for me, two years ago next month(July) I had a
quadruple bypass, they left one damaged artery in there as they said the
surgery was so long, They felt it best to wait awhile, now my blood pressure
is 220/110 and it won't stay down, My insurance didn't cover the last
surgery and we are so far in debt now, over the medical bills, I can't even
think of another surgery, we live on my husbands disability every month. I
know the Lord can see us through this and bring down my BP. I love this site
and feel if you are all part of my family. Thanks Kim for being so down to
earth about everything.
>Bobbi

Also remember the family of the little Smart girl that has been missing
since Tuesday in Utah.

I am asking for your prayers today also. I have to go to court tomorrow
because my ex has not been paying his child support. He is now over 4,000
dollars behind. He has been to court over this several times and each time
he just gets a slap on the wrist and walks out grinning from ear to ear and
still won't pay.  He has now hired an attorney to try and get all of his
past due support dropped. Please pray that the judge tomorrow will be a fair
judge and will see that what he is doing is not right.
Thanks!

BIRTHDAY'S ANNIVERSARIES OR PRAYER REQUEST: If you would like a special
birthday, anniversary or prayer request posted in this section, please email
me with your info.

Don't forget our contest that is going on, here are the details:

This contest is for a "stack of soaps"  gift package donated to us by our
friends at Tubmud.com.  This set contains Breakfast-mint bar, honey & oats
bar, clay complexion bar and our oatmeal/calendula bar.
So please stop by our friends at tubmud.com and let them know how much we
appreciate this.
http://www.TubMud.com  ultra-fresh, handmade, bath & body products. Don't
forget to enter our monthly drawing for FREE bath products!

This contest will be the same as the last one.  For forum members only so if
you have not registered at the site please do so, so you won't miss out on
all the fun contest.  The winner will be determined by points the person
with the most points at the end of the contest June 17th will be declared
the winner of the contest.
Here is how to gather points.

You will receive 1pt for each time you vote for us at the following links:
http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

You must e-mail me to let me know that you have done this.
You get 2 points for each person you get to sign up for the daily newsletter

You get 5 points for each person you refer to sign up for our forum board.
You get 3 points for doing the "contest assignment" that I will have posted
on the main page each day.
You Must remember to e-mail me every day and let me know if you have done
these things. If you refer someone either for the newsletter or the forum
board please make sure to include that persons e-mail address/and or their
member name.

Please type in the subject of the e-mail forum contest.
Thanks and get busy getting those points!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are interested in sponsoring one of our contests please contact me at
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
for all the details.

Today's Featured Sponsors:

1.  Get a great price on a new car with a FREE price quote! - In the market
for a new car? We'll help get you a great price!
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=204

2.  Pre-Qualify Instantly for an UNSECURED VISA or MASTERCARD!
So you can make purchases over the Internet, rent a car or reserve a hotel
room for traveling and even get CASH at ATMs with an emergency source of
money at a moment's notice.
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=69

3.   Refinance/Home Equity Loans; Lowest rates in 40 yrs!
Shop hundreds of lenders at the click of a mouse!
With just ONE CLICK, use the power of the internet to quickly and
easily find lenders offering the best rates / terms for your situation
(Home Improvement, Refinancing, Second Mortgage, Debt Consolidation).
There is no obligation and this is a FREE quote!
Click here to find out how we can help You!
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=517

Today's Words of Wisdom:

Here's the Quotation for Monday, June 10, 2002

It's quantity of time at home and quality of time at work that
counts; don't mix them up.

Brian Tracy
(American Trainer, Speaker, Author, Businessman)

Today's Featured Freebie Sites:

Join the most complete newsletter available! HSF-FINDS!!! Sent out Mon thru
Fri and filled with 50+ FREEbies, Deals, Coupon codes, Contests, Recipes,
Crafts, Beauty tips & more!!! And if we don't have it, let us know what you
need and we'll find it! Join our Monthly Member's Appreciations Contest for
your chance to WIN $150 in cash & prizes every month!! Winner chosen at
random at the end of the month.  To join, send a blank email to
hsf-finds-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cannot wait for your first issue? Visit their website  - updated a min. of 6
times a day!
http://www.hsf-finds.com

JD's Freebies- Do You Want The Best
Freebies, Deals, Contests & Recipes Delivered To Your
Inbox Every Morning?? Then Sign Up For JD's Freebies
& Deals Newsletter & Automatically Be Entered To Win A
$20 Amazon.com Gift Certificate!! To Sign Up Now Send
A Blank E-mail To : JDsFreebies-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx
Or Visit JD's Site! *Featuring US, UK & Canadian
Freebies*
http://www.geocities.com/jdsfreebies

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attention Webmasters- Please Contact Me If You Are Interested in
Exchanging Links or Newsletter Ads
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What did I get in the mail today?

Great day at the mailbox for me today.
I got another maybelline mascara from the maybelline instant win game, I
also got the foot sample from Start sampling, a calendar from the NWF, a
issue of Soap Opera Weekly, and an issue of Yahoo, I also got a neat Cd
visor from Zyrtec, a dry erase board from the psorisis foundation and with
it came a notepad mousepad I also got a picture of one of the cutest little
baby girls I think I have ever seen!!
Thanks so much Chumipudish for sending me this wonderful birth announcement
with the babies picture, she is a real beauty!!!
=
Now on to the freebies!

1.  Freebies, Samples, Contests & More!
Check out Freebies-N-More for hundreds of Freebies from A to Z. Sign up to
their Freebies newsletter for lots of New & HOT Freebies and Samples, It's
FREE!
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=443

2.  Thousands of FREE Gifts from MyFreeItems.com - click here:
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=243

3.  Get the yummiest freebies at The Free Chocolate Page
Daily Free Stuff newsletter! Recent offers include Free Chocolate, Free
Samples and more. Sign up today to get the best offers on the web!
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=16

Page</a>

4.  An $85 Gift For You - Hurry! Right now, VistaPrint.com is giving away a
very special FREE gift to visitors of its web site.
Click the link below to claim your set of 250 full-color business cards - an
amazing $85.00 value for FREE! These attractive, premium quality cards will
be custom printed for your business or personal use.
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=100

5.  Webmasters!
We Buy Your Ad space, 100% of it!
Join Adreporting.com Network.
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=1&w=text

>Adreporting</a>

Today's Funny!

(A) The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the
British or Americans.
(B) On the other hand, the French eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer
heart attacks than the
British or Americans.
(C) The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks
than the British or
Americans.
(D) The Italians drink generous amounts of red wine and also suffer fewer
heart attacks than the
British or Americans
Conclusion: Eat & drink what you like. It's speaking English that kills you.

RULES OF LIFE
Sometimes we just need to remember WHAT the Rules of Life really are....
1. Never give yourself a haircut after three margaritas.
2. You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should; use
WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't; use the duct tape.
3. The five most essential words for a healthy, vital relationship are: "I
apologize" and "You are
right."
4. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
5. When you make a mistake, make amends immediately. It's easier to eat
crow while it's still
warm.
6. The only really good advice that your mother ever gave you was, "Go! You
might meet
somebody!"
7. If he/she says that you are too good for he /her always believe them.
8. Learn to pick your battles; ask yourself, "Will this matter one year from
now? How about one
month? One week? One day?"
9. Never pass up an opportunity to pee.
10. If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance!
11. Living well really is the best revenge. Being miserable because of a
bad or former
relationship just might mean that the other person was right about you.
12. Work is good, but it's not that important.
13. And finally... Be really nice to your friends and family. You never
know when you are going
to need them to empty your bedpan.

6.  Free SwimAmerica Lesson w/Luvs Splashwear UPC - Thanks Kermit!
http://www.luvs.com/swimamerica.shtml

For More Baby and Kid Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9";>More</a>

7.  Free Sample from Crystal Clarity skincare
Fill out the contact information form, email us or call for a free sample.
Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
http://www.crystalclarityskincare.com/

For more Bath and Beauty:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10";>More</a>

8.  4 Free Booklets from Hope4Hearing - Thanks Melissa!
"Insider Report: How to Buy Hearing Aids"
"How To Live With More Happiness and Less Stress"
" When She Always Mumbles"
"He Only Hears What He Wants to Hear"
http://hope4hearing.org/booklet.htm

For more Books and Videos:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11";>More</a>

9.  "3G in 3D" Poster from Interphase -business - Thanks Melissa!
http://www.iphase.com/3Gposter/

For more Business Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12>More</a>

10.  Free subscription to Modified Magazine
Modified Mag is a full color magazine capturing the high-octane world of
Sport Compact through urban culture, music, motorsports, apparel, technology
and lifestyle.
Modified Mag brings the hottest cars, best events and newest products to the
die-hard, street and strip drag racing fan. Modified Mag is dedicated to
delivering you incisive and comprehensive features, articles and up to date
event coverage.
You will receive a complimentary season long subscription by completing
their online registration. By doing so, you are helping us to gather
important information to further enhance our online magazine and publication
 Welcome to the Modified universe!
http://www.modified.com/

For more Catalogues, and Magazines Freeies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=13
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=13";>More</a>

11. FREE CD sampler from Sounds Are Active (wait for pop-up) - Thanks
Melissa!
http://www.soundsareactive.com/activitynews.html

For more C.D's and Tapes:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=14
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=14";>More</a>

12. Join the 10/40 club and recieve a free Tshirt and more! - Thanks
Melissa!
http://www.1040club.com/new/join.htm

For More Clothing Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=57

13. FREE sample of Testdren-ADP - Thanks Melissa!
http://www.anabolicstore.com/freesamples.htm

For More Health Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19";>More</a>

14. MAXIM Magazine &; Haircare from Just For Men Brand®
Up to $10.99 Cash Rebate By Mail!
To get your rebate, simply download & print the PDF below and follow the
instructions on the page. It will just take a minute, and in no time you'll
be on your way to great looking hair for free!
http://www.maximonline.com/jfm/rebate.html
men</a>

For More Men Only Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=25
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=25";>More</a>

15. Fathers Day Printables - cards, frames, booklets
http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/fathers_day_printables.htm
>More</a>

For more free printables:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=31

Today's Featured Recipe:

Banana Pudding Cake - Thanks Melissa!

Ingredients:
1 (18.5 ounce) package yellow cake mix
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
4 eggs
1 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup mashed bananas
2 cups confectioners' sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 dash vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)

Directions:
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a
10 inch Bundt pan.
2 In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a
well in the center and pour in eggs, water, oil and mashed banana.
Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on
medium speed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3 Bake in a preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until cake tests
done. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack
and cool completely.
4 To make glaze: In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, milk
and vanilla. Whisk until smooth and of a drizzling consistency. When
cake is cooled, drizzle icing over cake with a zigzag motion.
Sprinkle chopped nuts over wet icing if desired.
Makes 1 - 10 inch Bundt cake

Today's Bargains!

1.  Songs 4 Worship features the greatest praise & worship songs of all
times from the original artists. Save 35% when you order now and we'll send
you an additional FREE CD with your shipment. (Available US only)

2.  With TrimLife you'll lose 5 to 10 pounds in 10 days! In fact,
you'll see measurable results in just 2 days!
That's right... before you start our regular "Autoship Diet Program"
we'll give you a week's supply of TrimLife to try for only $1.00.
Plus, you'll get your own online personal licensed weight-loss
counselor & "101 Top Secret Fat Burning Recipes, Tips, Tricks, and
much more" - All free!

3.  Order Dad a Hickory Farms gift basket
http://shorterlink.com/?UHKSD1

Today's Featured Contests:

1.  Win Popular Music CD's Enter to win popular music CD's This month you
can win free cds from: Madonna, Britney Spears, and Vertical Horizon.
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=438&b=1717

2.  Win a Free Hello Kitty Shoulder Pouch Join our daily Newsletters to Win
a Hello Kitty Shoulder Pouch, Freebies and Samples.

3.  Win a FREE Personal CD/MP3 Player!!
Enter to be a winner in the PrizeBlast Monthly Drawing! All you need is an
e-mail address!!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=338&b=1392

4.  Family Prizes.com - Enter daily to win great prizes for you and your
family like Digital Cameras, DVD Players, Camcorders, Shopping Sprees, and
more!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=94&b=391

5.  Play uni-ball Vision Elite Upgrade and Unwind Instant Win Sweepstakes
http://199.105.86.28/

6.  Win InStyle's The Goods sweep - 06/20  - Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.instyle.com/instyle/read/specialoffers/goods

7.  Win a 007 swatch watch - 06/27  - Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.jamesbond.com/40th-anniversary/007swatch/index.php
>Win</a>

8.  Win the $20k My Views Matter survey/sweep - 07/09 - Thanks Chumipudish!
http://fs7.formsite.com/prosper/junewin/

Today's Helpful Tip:
Eleven uses for honey  - Thanks Melissa!

Condition hair and prevent split ends and frizzies.
Mix one tablespoon SueBee honey and two teaspoons Star Olive Oil. Warm the
mixture (but not too hot), dip your fingers into it, and rub it into the
strands of hair. Soak a towel in hot water, wring out completely, and wrap
around your head for twenty minutes. Then shampoo as usual, lathering well
to remove the olive oil.

Give yourself a facial.
Mash a banana and add one tablespoon SueBee Honey. Cover your face with the
mixture, let sit fifteen minutes, then rinse with warm water.

Dress wounds and burns.
Apply SueBee Honey to the injury. Honey is hygroscopic and absorbs water,
creating an environment in which disease-producing microorganisms, deprived
of their moisture, cannot live.

Soothe a sore throat.
Take one teaspoon of SueBee Honey at bedtime, letting it trickle down your
throat.

Cure a hangover.
Honey is a concentrated source of fructose. Eating SueBee Honey on crackers
helps your body flush out whatever alcohol remains in the body.

Relieve a cough due to a cold.
Dissolve one tablespoon SueBee Honey and one tablespoon ReaLemon in a small
glass of warm water and sip it. For a stronger solution, combine equal parts
SueBee Honey and ReaLemon, and take one teaspoon at bedtime. Both mixtures
may help loosen phlegm.

Make a bath toy.
Use an empty SueBee honey bear in the bathtub.

Make a glue dispenser.
Fill a SueBee honey bear with Elmer's Glue and tint with food coloring to
make colorful glues.
Substitute honey for sugar when cooking.

Use SueBee Honey in place of granulated sugar for up to one-half of the
sugar. With experimentation, honey can be substituted for all the sugar in
some recipes. For baked goods, add about one-half teaspoon baking soda for
each cup of honey used, reduce the amount of liquid in the recipe by
one-quarter cup for each cup of honey used, and reduce oven temperature by
25 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent over-browning. For easy removal, spray
measuring cup with PAM No Stick Cooking Spray before adding honey.

Make children sleepy at bedtime and help prevent small children from wetting
the bed.
A teaspoon of honey at bedtime will act as a sedative to a child's nervous
system and will attract and hold fluid in a child's body during the hours of
sleeping. When a child over one-year old is given honey, the blood and
tissue calcium begins to increase. The calcium unites with excess
phosphorous to form a compound that makes bones, teeth, hair, and
fingernails. The sedative effect on the nervous system of a child may be
observed within an hour. Honey should not be fed to infants under one year
of age. Honey is a safe and wholesome food for older children and adults.

Help heal erysipelas.
Generously cover the affected area with honey, then cover with cotton for 24
hours. Repeat if necessary.

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S FREEBIES. THERE ARE MANY MORE FREEBIES POSTED ON THE
BOARD, COME ON OVER AND CHECK THEM OUT!!

http://www.jeffnsheri.net

*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!

http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://shorterlink.com/?BUV5UI

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html
THANKS!!

Thanks for joining me this morning! I hope you found a freebie or two that
you could use!
God bless you and your families today!!
Hugs,
Sheri

Disclaimer- All freebie offers were valid at the time the newsletter was
sent. I report information only and have no interest in any of the sites
offering the free items.

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)