Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Latest News

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <palesdrln@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:44:55 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Hey Folks,

Our site is down once again.

We seem to be having more than our share of hosting problems lately. It
seems that (donhost), a hosting company in the U.K., who is a reseller to
our actual hosting company (DotCAGuys.com), has decided yet again that our
site is not worthy enough to be on their servers. This (DotCAGuys.com) is
the second host that we have had in the past 2 weeks, and as luck would have
it they are both resellers for donhost and both times they (donhost) have
deleted our site for no apparent reason. This is getting very aggravating to
say the least. Any way, this evening I went on an extensive search for a
reasonable host that would give us none of these problems. After much
searching I finally found a "great" host (at least all of their literature
says so) that has all of the features that we require to run our site in it
s current configuration. Hopefully we will be back up and online within the
next few days. The only holdup is waiting for the payment to clear the
PayPal transaction and get to the hosting company. This should take
approximately 3 - 4 business days. Soooooo ..... when all is said and done,
we should be back around Monday or Tuesday of next week. Thanks for asking.
Also, the newsletter is back up and running and it will be starting up again
as soon as the site is under way.

Jeff & Sheri Wayne (Sheri's Free Stuff & Contests)

P.S. Anyone looking for a great host with great package prices please visit
http://www.cyberwings.com , for a limited time (first 1000 application) all
of their hosting packages are 50% off regular prices!

Steer clear of donhost and all of their resellers, they will delete your
site for no reason without any notice whatsoever!

http://www.jeffnsheri.net

http://www.jeffnsheri.net
Come visit us at Sheri's Free Stuff And Contests
To Unsubscribe from this list:

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)