Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Important August 25th 2003

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sherisfreestuff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:41:53 -0400

8/25/2003 5:12PM
Sheri's Free Stuff and Contests Newsletter for August 25th 2003

This will be a short newsletter mainly to let everyone know that we have now
moved our site and have changed our forums. I hope you will drop by to welcome
us at our new site and take a look around. You will find that this new board
has alot of very great features in it. You have your own control panel so take
a look and get aquainted with it.
Remember to bookmark this url http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Also on a more serious note. I wanted to let everyone know that I have gone
through one of my two surgeries that I have to have. I had my gallbladder taken
out last Thursday and am just today feeling like my old self again. On Sept 8th
I will be going into the hospital again to have my hysterectomy plus bladder
repair done. This will require a few days in the hospital so please keep the
board busy like always so I will have a bunch of new freebies to look forward
to when I get back.

No prayer requests or birthday's to announce today so make sure to send them to
me at Sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx so I can get them into our next edition of our
newsletter. Make sure to let me know your e-mail address so others can send
e-mail cards your way.

~~HELP STOP CHILD PORNOGRAPHY~~
Please contact the National Center for Missing & Exploited
Children at (800)843-5678 or contact their cyber-tipline at
www.missingkids.com to report porno websites with children
on it. or visit: https://web.cybertip.org

Today's featured Freebie Sites:

Mystical's House Of Freebies~ Great Selection Of Freebies, Sweeps, Coupons,
International Freebies & More! That Are Updated Constantly. We Don't Run
Freebies With Catches, Just "Honest To Goodness" Really Free Freebies! Stop By
And Register At The Forum So, You Can Get The Newest Freebies! Don't Have Time
To Surf? Then, Sign Up For Our Weekly Newsletter, And Let Us Bring The Freebies
To You! The Newsletter Is Sent Out On Mon., Wed., & A Huge Fri. "Weekend"
Edition.

http://bb.bbboy.net/mysticalsfreebies

*** 1TwoFree for Me! *** Where More Than Butterflies are FREE! FreeSample
DeJour & The Daily FREEBIE Newsletter.. FUNstuff..Games,Contests,Click &
Earn,Surveys.. Shop The MALL...Read The NEWS! NO Pop-Ups! 1TwoFree4Us! Members
Forum and Chat Room... Subscribe to 1TwoFree's Daily FREEBIE Newsletter for
your chance to WIN The MONTHLY GIVEAWAY Contest!!!

http://www.1twofree.com/

Attention Webmasters- Please Contact Me If You Are Interested in
Exchanging Links or Newsletter Ads
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!

http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://shorterlink.com/?BUV5UI

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

THANKS!!

What did I get in the mail today?

Today was a really good day today. I got the Lucky breaks win from Crabtree and
Evelyn Also 2 coloring books with crayons and a cartoon movie, several
magazines.

Let's keep the mailman busy.

Due to AOL's new email policy they only allow 3 AOL links per email...You may
contact AOL and complain about this policy and hopefully they will change
it until then you might want to get a Yahoo or Hotmail account and subscribe
from
there.

If you a hotmail account and are having trouble getting your copy of the
newsletter
check your BULK MAIL,it seems to end up there sometimes. Make sure to mark that
you want this newsletter on your safe list so it will be delivered in
your inbox instead.

If you are having trouble with the links...
COPY & PASTE the link into your browser or let me know
and I will try and help you!
I don't want anyone missing out on the FREEBIES

Now on to the freebies:

1.  FREE Kids Meal at Burger King on your kids Birthday!
Good for ages 4 through 12 See the website for complete details...

http://www.burgerking.com/BigKids/signIn.html

2.  FREE Mexican Creations Cooking Sauces Cookbook

http://www.apfco.com/promos/p2695/

3.  Free book Journey of a Soul
http://www.msia.org/im_new/gift.phtml?source=I

4.  Get your COMPLIMENTARY subscription to Bassin'!

http://tinyurl.com/l5ma

5.  FREE CD: The Virtual Surgeon -Elective Knee Surgery

http://www.thevirtualsurgeon.com/virtual_surgeon/ordering.htm
Link</a>

6.  FREE 10-Pack Sample of Advil Allergy Sinus & $2 Coupon

http://www.advil.com/as/#

7.FREE one-year subscription to Upscale Magazine

http://tinyurl.com/l5mo

8.  FREE Music CD from Fooling April

http://www.foolingapril.com/freecd.htm

9.  FIRST, T-SHIRT & CAP GIVEAWAY!

http://www.sportswire.com/newsletter/mainpage.asp

10.  Get free videos from men's warehouse
Go to the link below and click on "Get your free videos" (this is on center of
the page)

http://tinyurl.com/l5n8

Today's Funny:

TO BE SIX AGAIN

A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday.
 "I'd love to be six again, " she replied.
 On the morning of her birthday, he arose early, got up
 made her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms and then
 took her off to the local theme park.

 What a day! He put her on every ride in the park:
 the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming
 Monster Roller Coaster, every thing there was.

 Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park.
 Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down.
 Right away, they journeyed to a McDonald's where her
 loving husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra
 fries and a refreshing chocolate shake.

 Then it was off to a movie, the latest Star Wars epic,
 a hot dog, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite candy,
 M&M's.

 What a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled home
 with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted. He
 learned over his precious wife with a big smile and lovingly
 asked, "Well, Dear, what was it like being six again?"

 Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly
 changed. "You idiot, I meant my dress size!"

 The moral of the story:
 Even when a man is listening, he is gonna get it wrong.

Today's Contests:

1.  Starburst Mystery Celebrity Butt Sweepstakes, 09/25
Thanks chumipudish!

Grand Prize: A $1,000 Old Navy gift certificate.
Instant Grand Prizes: (176) A $25 Old Navy gift certificate.
Instant First Prizes: (220) A $20 AMC Theaters gift certificate.
Instant Second Prizes: (440) A coupon for one single-size package of STARBURST
Brand Fruit Chews.

http://mystery.starburst.com/

2.  ABC Family Blast Off To Mission Space, 09/05
Thanks Chumipudish

PRIZES: Winner will receive: A five (5) day/four (4) night trip for four (4)
(Winner plus three (3) travel companions) to EPCOT® at the WALT DISNEY WORLD®
Resort ("Trip") consisting of the following elements: for a winner who resides
more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from Orlando International Airport
("Airport") round-trip coach air transportation (via air carrier selected by
Sponsor) from the major airport closest to Winner's residence (in the 50 United
States/D.C. only) to Airport, four (4) nights standard hotel accommodations
(one room/quad occupancy/hotel selected by Sponsor), round-trip destination
Airport/hotel transfers, park passes for four (4) days to EPCOT® and WALT
DISNEY WORLD®, and $100 cash per diem (for the Winner only). Approximate Retail
Value ("ARV"): $7,200.

http://abcfamily.go.com/sweeps/missionspace/

3.  Conn's Shopping Spree Sweepstakes - 09/30
Thanks Chumipudish!

Prize: A $500 Conn's shopping spree

http://www.conns.com/webpage/

4.  SpeedTV Ultimate NASCAR Ticket Sweepstakes, 09/30
Thanks Chumipudish!

Grand Prize: A 3 day/2 night trip for two to the Winston Cup Series race in
Daytona Beach, a NASCAR Busch Series race in Las Vegas, and a Craftsman Truck
Series race in Charlotte, plus $300 spending money for each trip.
First Prizes: A 50" Big Screen TV.
Second Prizes: (25) An autographed Sterling Marlin 1:24 die-cast car.

http://www.speedtv.com/ultimateticket/

That's it for today. I will get a longer one out to you tomorrow...until next
time take care and God Bless.

Hope to see you on our new site,

Sheri Wayne
http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Disclaimer- All freebie offers were valid at the time the newsletter was
sent. I report information only and have no interest in any of the sites
offering the free items.

To Unsubscribe from this list:

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)