Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Friday April 26th

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:16:47 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

TGIF Everyone and welcome to Friday's Edition of Sheri's Free Stuff and
Contests newsletter.  Boy am I glad it's Friday. It has been one hectic week
around here with field trips and sick kids.
My 14 yr old went back to the doctor yesterday and they think he has mono!!!
OH NO! They did say that he has a busted ear drum and now we have to wait
three weeks and take him back to have it looked at again. It never seems to
end when you have kids.

Did anyone catch survivor last night? It was a good one. I thought for sure
that the General would be the next one to go with all the bickering he has
done and was totally suprised when they voted off Zoe. But she deserved it
for all the nastiness she gave the group in the past when she had her
alliance with John. It is still anyone's game.

A great big Sheri's Free Stuff welcome to all our newest members and
subscribers! It is great having you with us! I hope you take advantage of
all the great contests and freebies and other topics we have posted on the
forum boards.

Don't forget that we are running two contests right now. One is for members
to the forum board only. This months prize is a goody box filled with
suprises! So if you have not gotten registered with our site yet, this is
the best time to do it! We will be having monthly contests and each month
will be something different.
Also if anyone would like to donate a prize to one of our monthly contest
just contact me at sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks alot!

Don't forget our contest that is going on, here are the details:

Our new contest is has started!!  It will run until May the 5th and the
winner recieves a CD. Now this is a really great CD. I have one of these of
my very own and love it.
It is written and sung by a folk singer story teller from the Hills of West
Virginia named Glen Simpson.  He is also my uncle :-). The Cd is his
interpretation of the events of the Hattfield and McCoy Feud.
This is a real collectors item!!

The rules of the contest are basically the same as the last contest except
the point values for this contest will change a little more.

For every site that you vote at daily you get one point. Just send me an
e-mail back every day that you vote and let me know what position we are at
in the voting rank.

For every new subscriber you refer to the newsletter you get 2 points. Send
me an e-mail with the new subscribers e-mail address.

For every new person who joins our site that you refer you get a big
whopping 5 points!  Just send me an e-mail with either their log in name or
their e-mail address.

So let's get busy folks and get those points!!

Here are the voting links for the contest:
http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

Happy birthday wishes goes out today to Julissa and my sis Janie!
Hope the both of you have a wonderful day today!

BIRTHDAY'S ANNIVERSARIES OR PRAYER REQUEST: If you would like a special
birthday, anniversary or prayer request posted in this section, please email
me with your info.

If you have any comments and would like to share just e-mail me at
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or reply to this newsletter.

Today's Words of Wisdom:

Here's the Quotation for Friday, April 26, 2002

Great occasions do not make heroes or cowards; they simply unveil
them to the eyes of men. Silently and perceptibly, as we wake or sleep, we
grow strong or weak; and last some crisis shows what we have become.

Brooke Foss Westcott
Today's Featured Freebie Sites:
1 Freebie a Day! - If you enjoy freebies, promotional items & other free
stuff, you're going to love receiving a hand picked freebie each day. No
directories to browse through, just the best freebies delivered right to
your inbox.
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=1788&U=53060&M=841
>FreebieADay</a>

3000-Free-Goodies.com Free Software, Free Samples, Free Food, Free
Screensavers, Free Ecards, Free Magazines, Free Kid's Stuff, Free Lotteries
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=4561&U=53060&M=1652
>3000Freebies</a>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attention Webmasters- Please Contact Me If You Are Interested in
Exchanging Links or Newsletter Ads
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today's Featured Sponsors:
Take a minute out to visit our featured sponsors and keep our newsletter
and site going.

1.  GetADish.tv Free equipments FREE Installation!
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=R5LRlttPxgY&offerid=35602
10000006
com/fs-bin/click?id=R5LRlttPxgY&offerid=35602.10000006">GetADish</a>

2.  Lillian Vernon Online-Mother's Day Gifts with the Personalized Touch!
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=R5LRlttPxgY&offerid=37989
10000034
com/fs-bin/click?id=R5LRlttPxgY&offerid=37989.10000034">Lillian Vernon</a>

3.  Get all your vacation Bible School supplies at Oriental Trade Company!
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=R5LRlttPxgY&offerid=10012
10000036
com/fs-bin/click?id=R5LRlttPxgY&offerid=10012.10000036">Oriental Trade</a>

What did the mailman bring me?

Sports Illustrated Magazine and a christian book.

Let's Keep the mailman busy!

Now on to the freebies:
If you are having trouble with the links...
COPY & PASTE the link into your browser.

1. Send a free secret love letter or poem to someone today!
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=R5LRlttPxgY&offerid=36521
10000011
com/fs-bin/click?id=R5LRlttPxgY&offerid=36521.10000011">Aol</a>

2.  Sign up for a free phone card at phonehog.com!
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=R5LRlttPxgY&offerid=32914
10000005
com/fs-bin/click?id=R5LRlttPxgY&offerid=32914.10000005">Free</a>

3.  Do you like to win prizes?
Of course you do! Don't we all? We will notify you by email of all the new
prizes that we find that you can register for free of charge!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=502&b=2068

4.  Get a FREE Copy of the #1 magazine on Digital Video!
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-2635587

5.  Answer 4 simple questions and you can Pre-Qualify Instantly Online
for an Unsecured Centennial VISA or MasterCard with a Credit Limit
up to $1000! Plus, get Cash Advances at over 400,000 ATMs worldwide and
reviews for future Credit Limit increases in as soon as 6 months!
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=77
Visa</a>

Today's Funny!

Computers Baffled Her

My neighbor works in the operations department in the central office of a
large bank. Employees in the field call him when they have problems with
their computers. One night he got a call from a woman in one of the branch
banks who had this question: "I've got smoke coming from the back of my
terminal. Do you guys have a fire downtown?

6.  Register@2KTeenz and receive a free 2KTeenz Magazine  - Thanks Sammie!
http://www.2kt.moonfruit.com/

For More Baby and Kid Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9";>More</a>

7.  Free The INTERPLAK® ToothTowels Towelettes Samples - Thanks Sammie!
http://www.dds4u.com/freebies/towel.html

For more Bath and Beauty:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10";>More</a>

8.  Good free books offered by State Farm Insurance!
Go to Life Events and click on your choice. There is an awful lot of info.
What I know is being offered it:
Wedding Planner Book
Mayo Clinic first year Baby Book
Home protection software that allows you to record household possessions,
just in case.

IF YOU CANNOT GET IN:
User ID: good
Password: neighbor
http://www.statefarm.com/

9.  Free Virus Recovery Disk
http://www.centralcommand.com/rescue_disk.html

For more Business Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12>More</a>

10. Free Audio Music CD from Hacienda Records
http://www.ritmoteca.com/promotions/hacienda/hacienda.rit
CD</a>

For more C.D's and Tapes:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=14
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=14";>More</a>

11. Download the bible in Mp3 format and listen to it anytime!
http://www.audiotreasure.com/

For More Christian Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15";>More</a>

12. Download StopPops Today! Sick of popup ads? Kill them forever with
StopPops! Download Today!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=407&b=1804

13. Free sample size packets and Mrs. Dash recipes - Thanks bnivs!
http://www.mrsdash.com/newsletter/

For more Food and Beverage Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16";>More</a>

From Our Recipe Corner:

BUTTERSCOTCH BROWNIES - Thanks MysticMoon!

3/4 c flour (topping)
 1 t baking powder
 1/2 t salt 1/4 c butter
 1/4 c butter 1/2 c brown sugar
 3/4 c brown sugar 1 c coconut
 2 eggs Melt butter, add brown
 1 t vanilla sugar and coconut.
 1/2 c walnuts

Melt butter, add sugar, then eggs and vanilla. Add flour and nuts. Mix
Well.
Pour into greased 8 x 8 x 2 pan. Bake at 3500 for 30 minutes. Set oven at
broil. Spread topping onto baked squares and set in oven 3 inches from
heat. Broil for 1 & 1/2 minutes only.

Today's Featured Bargains!
1.  Lowest Prices Garranteed on Fresh Flowers for mothers day at GoCollect!
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-6215446

2.  Free shipping Plus Save up to 70% on mothers day gifts at OverStock.com
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=R5LRlttPxgY&offerid=38611
10000338
com/fs-bin/click?id=R5LRlttPxgY&offerid=38611.10000338">OverStock</a>

3.  Get 7.5% off on all purchases with coupon code: 2275 - LIMITED TIME
OFFER! At the BabyOutlet.com!
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=R5LRlttPxgY&offerid=11903
10000014
com/fs-bin/click?id=R5LRlttPxgY&offerid=11903.10000014">Coupon Code</a>

Today's Featured Contests:

1.  Favorite Games for Cash Prizes
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-7330535

2.  You Have Already Won!! Click Here to Claim Your Free Prize!
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=491

3.  Free Tee Shirt or Mousepad - Just register your name & email address!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=599&b=2394

4.  Win the Tyson Chicken Cooking Contest - 10/15 - Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.eatchicken.com/cooking_contest/index-entry.cfm

5.  Play the Maybelline Instant win game! 9/30  Use Code: 4155469686
http://www.maybelline.com/logontocolor/

6.  Win a Smart UPS 700 - 12/31 - Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.apcc.com/go/promo/register_to_win/index.cfm?tsk=n963z
>Win</a>

For more contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php

Today's Craft Tip:

Make a Teacup Candle

1. Cut a 3" wick and tie the end around a pencil. Lay the pencil across a
teacup with the wick centered.
2. Melt candle wax in a double boiler.
3. Pour the wax slowly into the cup until about 1/8" from top. Let cool.
4. Untie pencil and trim wick to 1/2".

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S FREEBIES. THERE ARE MANY MORE FREEBIES POSTED ON THE
BOARD, COME ON OVER AND CHECK THEM OUT!!

http://www.jeffnsheri.net

*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!

http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://shorterlink.com/?BUV5UI

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

THANKS!!
Thanks for joining me today..Until Monday, have a great weekend and God
Bless!

Hugs,
Sheri

Disclaimer- All freebie offers were valid at the time the newsletter was
sent. I report information only and have no interest in any of the sites
offering the free items.

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)