Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Friday April 19th

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:46:10 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

4/19/2002 9:20AM

Goodmorning everyone and welcome to Friday's Edition of Sheri's Free Stuff
Newsletter. Wow I can't believe Friday is already here.   The sun is still
shining here but according to our weather it could get really nasty by the
time the day is over. Just crossing my fingers we don't have any real bad
weather.

A great Big Sheri's Free Stuff Welcome to our newest members and subscribers
this morning. I hope you will enjoy all the neat freebies, bargains and
contest we have put together for you today.

If you still have not checked out our newest contest for our board members
please do so. It is a really fun contest and the prize is a really big goody
box cram packed full of suprises!

If you haven't registered on the board with us, then now is the time so jump
on over and register.

I have one prayer request today and that is for my son's friends mom. He
called me day before yesterday and told me that his mom was in the hospital.
She suffers from depression and OCD. So please remember her in your prayers.

I want to say thanks everyone for keeping my brother Jim in your prayers.
Mom called yesterday and told me that all of his tests came back good. So
thanks!!

BIRTHDAY'S ANNIVERSARIES OR PRAYER REQUEST: If you would like a special
birthday, anniversary or prayer request posted in this section, please email
me with your info.

Don't forget our contest that is going on, here are the details:

Our new contest is has started!!  It will run until May the 5th and the
winner recieves a CD. Now this is a really great CD. I have one of these of
my very own and love it.
It is written and sung by a folk singer story teller from the Hills of West
Virginia named Glen Simpson.  He is also my uncle :-). The Cd is his
interpretation of the events of the Hattfield and McCoy Feud.
This is a real collectors item!!

The rules of the contest are basically the same as the last contest except
the point values for this contest will change a little more.

For every site that you vote at daily you get one point. Just send me an
e-mail back every day that you vote and let me know what position we are at
in the voting rank.

For every new subscriber you refer to the newsletter you get 2 points. Send
me an e-mail with the new subscribers e-mail address.

For every new person who joins our site that you refer you get a big
whopping 5 points!  Just send me an e-mail with either their log in name or
their e-mail address.

So let's get busy folks and get those points!!

Here are the voting links for the contest:
http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

Today's Featured Sponsors:

*Please make sure to take a moment to click on our special sponsors of the
day and keep our site and newsletter going. Thanks!

1.  Travel Now - Pay Later! -- Need a vacation or weekend get-a-way? Worried
about the cost? NO PROBLEM...let PVC Travel provide you with interest free
financing for your next vacation, resort stay, or cruise...guaranteed
approval with no credit checks.  *boy I could go for a vacation!*
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=63&w=text
>Vacation</a>

2.  Enter the Get Out Of Debt SweepStakes and
Take Control of Your Debt Today!
Is your debt out of control? Thousands of people like yourself have been
helped by our debt management services regardless of credit history.
FREE Consultation.
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=65&w=text
Of Debt</a>

3.  Refinance/Home Equity Loans; Lowest rates in 40 yrs!
Shop hundreds of lenders at the click of a mouse!
With just ONE CLICK, use the power of the internet to quickly and
easily find lenders offering the best rates / terms for your situation
(Home Improvement, Refinancing, Second Mortgage, Debt Consolidation).
There is no obligation and this is a FREE quote!
Click here to find out how we can help You!
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=518

Today's Featured Freebies Sites:

1.  A1 Free Stuff Forums
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=4713&U=53060&M=1718

2.  Join Freaky Freddies Free Stuff with a little humor added to each
freebie. Over 73 categories. Win a tshirt!
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=2947&U=53060&M=1107
Freddies</a>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attention Webmasters- Please Contact Me If You Are Interested in
Exchanging Links or Newsletter Ads
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today's Words of Wisdom:

Here's the Quotation for Friday, April 19, 2002

Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.

Confucius
(BC 551-479, Chinese Ethical Teacher, Philosopher)

What did I get in the mail?

Today was a good day here. I got my win from Lovables. It is a nice Lovables
wardrobe and I got several fabric samples, augmentin magnet and brochures
and several magazines
Let's keep our mailman busy!!

Now on to the freebies:

If you are having trouble with the links...
COPY & PASTE the link into your browser.

1.  *** FREE Canon Photo Software ***
Enhance, share and organize your pictures easily. Create
movies, cards and calenders and then email them with a
touch of a button. Canon Photo software makes it easy.
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=13&w=text
Software!</a>

2.  FREE report about Vitamin Company Secrets! FREE report reveals "The 7
Sneakiest Secrets Vitamin Copmanies Hope You Never Ever Find Out About."
Discover the dirty tricks and dishonest tactics vitamin companies try to
fool you with? and unfortunately, often do! Get your FREE copy today!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=563&b=2281

3.  Would you like to DOUBLE the speed of your PC without spending a single
cent on hardware?
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=58&w=text
Download</a>

4.  FREE Beauty Samples and a FREE Blanket!
Take natural beauty into your own hands!
Act now and get 11 botanical care formulas
for hair, face and body all for the incredibly
low price of $14.95! FREE Blanket, FREE Shipping
and a Money Back Guarantee.
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=6&w=text
Blanket</a>

5.  FREE 50 MINUTE CALLING CARD!
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-57667

Today's Funny!

An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates. St. Peter checks his
dossier and says, "Ah, you're an engineer. You're in the wrong place." So
the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in.

Pretty soon, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in
hell, and starts designing and building improvements. After a while, they've
got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and the engineer is a
pretty popular guy.

One day God calls Satan up on the telephone and says with a sneer,
"So, how's it going down there in hell?"

Satan replies, "Hey, things are going great. We've got air conditioning,
flush toilets, and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is
going to come up with next."

God replies, "What??? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake. He
should never have gotten down there; send him up here."

Satan says, "No way. I like having an engineer on the staff and I'm
keeping him."

God says, "Send him back up here or I'll sue."

Satan laughs uproariously and answers, "Yeah, right. And just where
are YOU going to get a lawyer?"

* No offense to all our lawyer subscribers..Just thought this one was
funny!!

6.  Free BKAMINS SAMPLES - Thanks Sammie!
http://www.bkamins.com/contactus/contact.htm

For more Bath and Beauty:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10";>B&B</a>

7.   Free Health Books from Trimedica
 http://dbs.ecreations.net/trimedica/freebook.htm
books</a>

 8.  Free book from Woman to Woman "What a man needs?"
http://mall.gtw.net/lhm/w2wfreegift.asp

For more Books and Videos:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11";>B&V</a>

9.  Free issue of Baseball America magazine.
http://www.baseballamerica.com/store/freeissue.html

For more Catalogues, and Magazines Freeies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=13
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=13";>C&M</a>

10. Free CD-Rom from Tech Tools
http://www.tech-tools.com/cdreg.htm

11. Free subscription to Christian Teen
http://misslink.org/distrib.html

12. Free Classic Italian Lemon Tea Sample
http://www.canarino.com/contact.html

For more Food and Beverage Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16";>F&B</a>

13. FREE Water Wizards membership card, nickname, certificate, and an ocean
goody package for kids ages 8-15!! Canada Only.
http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/oceanscanada/kids/club.htm
Club</a>

For More International Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=23
>International</a>

14. Fishypete Free Fly Club Samples - Thanks Sammie!
http://www.fishypete.net/

For More Men Only Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=25
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=25";>Men</a>

From Our Craft Corner:

Make Your Own Handprint Poem! Great Gift For Kids To Make For Mom On Mother
s Day!

This project is rated EASY to do.

What You Need

Small child in play clothing.
Print out of handprint poem (make extra copies).
Optional small photo of child.
Water based paints - finger paints or tempera paints.
Bowl or something to hold the paint.
Brush or sponge to apply paint to child's hand.
Paper towels or some other way to do a quick cleanup!

How To Make It

Here's the poem for you to copy, format and print in your favorite word
processor, or you can print out this version :

Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls
But every day I'm growing --
I'll be grown some day
And all those tiny handprints
Will surely fade away
So here's a little handprint
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small
Put a date here
Love, put child's name here
What to do:

Print the poem (make extra copies).
Apply the paint to the child's hand, then press their hand to the paper near
the poem. This might take several attempts to get a good print, patience is
the key.
Clean that little hand, before you get handprinted, too!
Personalize with the date and name (if it isn't already).
Let dry, then glue on a photo, if desired.

Today's Bargains!:

1.  11 - Piece Summer Fun Beauty Kit only $14.95! You SAVE $30  *Don't miss
out on this one folks! This is one awesome Bargain!!!
Your Kit includes:
1.   Monoï de Tahitti Soothing Spray (4.2 fl. oz.)
2.   Monoï de Tahitti Express Bronze Self Tanner (2.5 fl. oz.)
3.   Monoï de Tahitti Shower Gel (5.0 fl. oz.)
4.   Phyto Reflet Camomile Shampoo (6.7 fl. oz.)
5.   Serum Végétal Enriched Cleansing Lotion (1.7 fl. oz.)
6.   Serum Végétal Regenerating Night Treatment (0.5 fl. oz.)
7.   Serum Végétal Refortifying Day Cream (0.5 fl. oz.)
8.   Lavender Foot Cream (1.7 fl. oz.)
9.   Luminelle Beige Cuivre Lipstick (Beige Copper 0.12 oz.)
10.  Luminelle Corail Givre Nail Polish (Coral Frost 0.1 fl. oz.)
11.  Luminelle Beige Cuivre Nail Polish (Beige Copper 0.1 fl. oz.)
Click to buy now, and you will also receive a Free Picnic Quilt and Free
Shipping:
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=6&w=e
Bargain!</a>

2.  Don't miss out on this one folks!!
FREE Computer Training!
Please click on the link below to order the FREE lesson of your choice
(you only pay the shipping and handling).
In just 3-5 business days, your FREE lesson will arrive right on your
doorstep.
Click Here Now:
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=35&w=text
Training!</a>

3.  Make sure to get in on this great bargain before Mother's Day!
Free Glass Vase and Chocolates with every Mothers Day Flower Order.
Order now and schedule the delivery date.
We have Roses, Teddy Bears and Chocolates.
Click Here Now:
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=36&w=text
Bargain!</a>

4.  Best deal on printer ink I've seen yet!
---------   Discount Ink Premium Quality   ---------
Save 50% to 70% today on your printer, copier and fax needs.
Demand quality!!  At PremiumInk.com we provide top quality at
discount prices. Cartridges for all major brands including:
Apple, Canon, Compaq, Epson, Hewlett-Packard, Lexmark, Xerox.
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=67&w=text
Ink</a>

Today's Featured Contests:

1.  Guess The View and Win!
This FREE OFFER will have you packing your bags before you know it!
Go to http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=4&w=text and Guess The
View to WIN a FREE VACATION!
It's easy to play! Just the destination and if you guess right, YOU WIN!
Choose from over 30 popular destinations,
including:
-Las Vegas
-Orlando
-Hawaii
-Aruba
-Mexico
-St. Thomas
-...and more!
Go to http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=4&w=text now and WIN!

2.  Free Calling Cards Enter our Contest to win a 60 Minute Calling Card!
 http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=547&b=2244

 3.  Enter To Win Free Gas Win a free fill up for the rest of your life &
subscribe to Yesfree's New Sample Update!
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-5042087

4.  Play the Instant Win Hot dog on a stick game! - Thanks bnivs!
http://www.hotdogonastick.com/frames.html

For more Enter Daily Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41";>Daily</a>
5.  Win a Babblin Beast Keychain - 05/01 - Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.teenmag.com/fun/win/beast.html

For more Enter Daily Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41";>Daily</a>

6.  Win Begley's weekly - ongoing - Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.begleys.com/webpilot/competition/comp.asp

For more Enter Weekly Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=42
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=42";>Weekly</a>

7.  Win a Closet Makeover - 05/31 - Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.parents.com/sweepstakes/4378.jsp

For More Enter One Time Only Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44";><Once</a>

From Our Recipe Corner:

Easy Cheesy Potatoes - Thanks Melissa!

Makes 6 servings

Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Ready in: 35 Minutes
6 potatoes, sliced
1 onion, chopped
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup butter
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

Directions

1 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.

2 Take a piece of aluminum foil big enough to hold all the potatoes and
vegetables and spray with the vegetable cooking spray. Place the potatoes,
onion and green bell pepper in the middle of the foil and season with salt
and pepper to taste. Then place small pats of the butter or margarine over
the vegetables.

3 Carefully seal all the edges of the foil around the vegetables to form an
enclosed packet. (Note: Double wrapping will help to prevent any burning.)

4 Grill over medium high heat for 20 minutes, then flip over and grill for
10 more minutes.

5 Carefully open packet, check for tenderness with a fork. If tender,
sprinkle the cheese over the vegetables and allow it to melt. Transfer to a
platter and serve with your main entree.

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S FREEBIES. THERE ARE MANY MORE FREEBIES POSTED ON THE
BOARD, COME ON OVER AND CHECK THEM OUT!!

http://www.jeffnsheri.net

*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!

http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://shorterlink.com/?BUV5UI

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

THANKS!!

Thanks everyone for joining me today. I hope everyone has a wonderful
weekend and stops by the board to see me.

Don't forget to continue to vote on the weekends even though I don't send
out a newsletter. PLEASE!!
Until Monday, have a safe and wonderful weekend!
God Bless!
Sheri

Disclaimer- All freebie offers were valid at the time the newsletter was
sent. I report information only and have no interest in any of the sites
offering the free items.

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)