[Shadowdancer] Re: "The Necessity of Grief"

  • From: Elizabeth Bethell <ejbethell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shadowdancer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:39:01 +0100 (BST)

Well, the way he put it to me is that, at his ripe old
age, he wanted to dig out the roots of his tribe way
back on Earth then kinda got stuck when the war broke
out.

So now he's mooching about, trying to find people to
be wise at and generally being deeply irritating to
his writer because he keeps sticking his nose into
logs ;-)

But then, being older than most and younger than many,
he seems to be able to get away with it.

--- Lyryn Cate <wistful_fancy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wow... I really liked this log.  Simple and wise.
> Well written.
>
> This Nightwalker fella really gets around, doesn't
> he?  :;smiles::
>
> Lyryn

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

"Smile and wave boys, smile and wave"

~Madagascar penguins will rule the world!~