[Shadowdancer] Re: The Choices We Make

  • From: Teek <tkilyle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shadowdancer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 02:43:06 -0800 (PST)

Awww...poor Nate.  He really oughtta go talk to Jawi and Rissa.

Isabella Valentine <isabella_valentine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:"You know
what," Nate shook his head walking away from the console, "you don?t like it.
Fine. None of you do. But we?re doing this and we?re getting a few people out
of there. When you see those prisoners on board, tell them how adamant you were
about not stepping foot into Cardassian space. Tell them their lives were not
worth this trip at all."

Ooh... that was harsh.  Wow.  Good log, Cap'.

~Bella

Teek, the lil'est Shaow-Rin & biggest fan of my man Benny

Paws off the Fuzzy Elf!  He's mine!

"Shut up, I am a genius, do not question me, be gone miscreant!"
"But Mr. Morrison, that was a run on sentence"
"Begone I say!"