[SFCC] SFCC Members

  • From: chuck <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sfcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 15:50:34 -0700

iDevice CLASS on TUESDAY!

Did you notice in the Suncatcher there is an iDevice class on 10/23/2012 at 1pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is this coming Tuesday!

Anita and her team is still sharing their knowledge and talents with the community thru the iDevice Classes.

While this email only goes out to SFCC Members, you can tell your friends and have them attend for FREE!
        Have one already - good.
        Thinking about buying one - good.
Do I really need/want one - humma - come find out what you are missing!

What are iDevices? iPhones, iPads, iPods(Touch)

The class if for beginners, intermediate and advanced users.

We will do our best to answer as many questions as possible.

If you have a burning question, send it to Anita immediately - so she can research it or have her team research it. Binkie will be returning shortly to take some of the heat off of our Anita - but for now - just email your questions.

Chuck