[SFCC] Board Composition

  • From: biglta1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sfcc distribution <sfcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 16:13:57 +0000 (UTC)

Earlier this year our Vice President had to resign for personal

reasons.

The new Vice President is Anita Howard whom many of you

know from the iDevice briefings she has held for us.

Replacing Anita as a Director we have been fortunate in

naming Carolyn Hutt who recently moved into Sunflower.

With these two appointments our Board is now complete

for the remainder of this year.

Anita will chair the August Computer Club meeting so if

you haven't met her please do so at that time.

Brian Wilson

President