[sf-community] Press Release!

  • From: contact_dgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sf-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:44:49 -0500 (EST)

sf-community user:
Our partner has developed an exclusive list of over
1000 independent film makers. Independent artists made
films like The Blair Witch Project and Bowling for
Columbine. This is a unique opportunity to introduce
your book to the people that make movies. The regular
price for this service is $299, but for the month of
November we are offering a 20% discount. we will write
a powerful promotion about your book and send it to our
exclusive list of film makers.

If you would like more information on this, or our
other products and services, reply or call: Please
forward this email to your friends and business
partners. Thank You.

Visit Company Website: http://www.deolgroupinc.com
Tel: 561-451-9622