[SEYSA] Your participation in the Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fund (SEYFM) 25th Anniversary Commemorative Events

  • From: "Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association" <mailbox@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 03:23:31 +0800

Dear Youders,

Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association (SEYSA)

Your participation in the Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fund (SEYFM)

25th Anniversary Commemorative Events

A series of commemorative events have been organized in honour of the coming
25th Anniversary of the Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fund. All Youders are
cordially invited to share this important milestone with us by partaking in
the following event highlights.

(i)                 Be a Choir member in the 25th Anniversary Commemorative
Concert cum Award Presentation Ceremony

The 25th Anniversary Celebration Concert cum Award Presentation Ceremony is
one of the much awaited events held on March 11, 2012. Our Honorary Patron
Lady Pamela Youde will be joining us in witnessing this grand moment
alongside our guests and over 800 prize recipients and scholarship awardees.

We are excited to announce that the Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association
(SEYSA) is also invited to add a touch of sparkle to the event by showcasing
our musically inclined Youders. As a token of SEYSA's sincere gratitude and
sentiment, you are invited to sing a 'Song of Commemoration' as part of the
SEYSA Choir. All volunteers will be sent the music score and the demo of the
'Song of Commemoration' in November. Two coaching sessions will be arranged
in January and February, respectively. A final dressed rehearsal will be
arranged in the morning prior to the concert at Hong Kong City Hall. All
Youders are most welcome to take part.

(ii)              Commemorative photo collection in the 25th Anniversary
Commemorative Album

As a tribute to the Fund's 25 years of success, we are compiling photos to
create a key mosaic showcasing cherished memories of all Youders that were
made possible by the SEYMF. This will be published in the 25th Anniversary
Commemorative Album.

(iii)            A collection of thoughts about SEYMF

In light of the anniversary, you are also invited to write a maximum of 20
words to express your thoughts about SEYMF. Selected messages will be
published in the 25th Anniversary Commemorative Album.

To facilitate the arrangement, we strongly recommend you to

(i)                 confirm your interest to become a member of the Choir in
the 25th Anniversary Commemorative Ceremony

(ii)               send us relevant photo(s) for the 25th Anniversary
Commemorative Album Mosaic

(iii)             send us your message about SEYMF for consideration in the
25th Anniversary Commemorative Album

via our website at http://www.seysa.org  by 16th October, 2011.
Alternatively, you may do so by sending us emails to acc2012@xxxxxxxxxx  If
you have any enquiries, please feel free to send an email to the
Vice-chairman, Mr. Raymond Chan at raymond.chan@xxxxxxxxxx We are looking
forward to seeing you in the events of 25th Anniversary Commemoration.

Sincerely yours,

Michael Chan

Chairman of Executive Board

Youder since 1993