[SEYSA] Spring Hike 2011, this Sunday

  • From: "Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association" <mailbox@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 01:18:39 +0800

Dear Youders and friends,

It is a short notice but if you do not want to miss the perfect weather and
enjoy the nature, join us to our Spring Hike in the coming Sunday. We are
going to enjoy the Dragon's Back - voted as the best trail in Asia by Times
at 2004. Our trail will starts from Shek O Road near Lan Nai Wan, venture
through the Dragon's Back and ends at Shek O Road again near To Tei Wan. We
can have food at Shek O and enjoy the evening at the beach. There will be no
cost for the hike as you are going to be responsible for your own travel
cost and meal. Here comes the details:

Date: 20 Mar 2011 (Sunday)

Time: 10:30 a.m.

Meeting Place: Shaukeiwan MTR Station Exit A3

Do bring a wind stopper, hat, sun glasses, sun screen and water.

Please send an email to reply@xxxxxxxxx if you are interested. You can also
Raymond or myself at 6295 7273 or 9306 7973.

We look forward to see you next Sunday!

Regards,

Michael CHAN

Chairman, Executive Board 2010-2011