[SEYSA] Save the date for 20th Anniversary Dinner

  • From: "Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association" <mailbox@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 03:32:00 +0800

This is a message from Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association.

Flyer-20th-anniv-copy.jpg

SEYSA has been founded since 1992 and is being run by a number of
enthusiastic fellow awardees of the SEYMF scholarships, in honour and in
memory of our late governor Sir Edward Youde.  For eighteen years, SEYSA has
taken in the SEYMF awardees as our members, and has been a platform
dedicated to the three "S" principles - Solidarity, Social Awareness and
Scholarship.  Through our activities, we aim at providing a wider horizon
for the young and passionate fellows to enhance their exposure. You may
visit our website at  <http://www.seysa.org/> www.seysa.org  for more
information.

PNG image

JPEG image