[SEYSA] 傷健共融尤學團 SEYSA on Wheels - Disabled Students Group X Youth Programme

  • From: "Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association" <info@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 02:32:14 +0800

Dear Youders and friends,

Our SEYSA Disabled Students Group has formed a joint team, “SEYSA on
Wheels- 傷健共融尤學團”, with our summer youth programme participants in
this year's Caring Entrepreneurship Project傷健共融創業學習賽of the Hong
Kong Computer and Communication Festival. Their Booth is located at P37,
Hall 1, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, starting from 22nd
August 10:00am (this Friday) to 25th August 5:00pm.

Please visit them and show them some support! For free entrance arrangement,
you may contact the team leaders, Dr Raymond LO, at 6344 1838 or Jason Poon
at 60712268 for more details.  You may also 'Like' the team's facebook page
for their most updated business plan and marketing strategy:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/SEYSA-on-Wheels/687692271316011

Thank you for your attention. We wish the team best of luck in this
competition.

Best regards,

Dr. Raymond Chan BSc(Hons), PhD, MSEYSA

Chairman