[SEYSA] SEYSA Meet The Patron (Mr. Sanford Yung) Event on May 6

  • From: judy.tam@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 08:47:04 -0600

7th April, 2011

Dear Youders,

Meet The Patron

Following the success of the last ?Meet The Patron? event, you are cordially invited to take part in a dinner occasion with our Patron, Mr Sanford Yung, on 6th May, 2011. Private and closed-door, the session will be held at PricewaterhouseCoopers. Also joining the session will be our Chairman Mr Michael Chan and other members of the Executive Board. Sharing the same vision with us, Mr Yung has been giving supports to the development of our Association in various aspects. As our Patron, Mr Yung would like to exchange views with our members on a wide range of life issues, from leadership, social awareness to scholarship.

Mr. Sanford Yung is a renowned figure in the accounting profession and former Chairman of Coopers & Lybrand Hong Kong (now known as PricewaterhouseCoopers). He also established the "Sanford Yung Scholars Programme for Excellence in Accounting Studies" in 2001 for the purpose of encouraging the pursuit of accounting studies in Hong Kong universities and promoting excellence in the accountancy field. Mr. Yung has been the advisor of Sir Edward Youde Memoral Fund Council. In recent years, he has been the patron and donor of Sir Edward Scholars Assoication. He is a keen supporter to the Association.

Please note the details of the dinner as below.
Date: 6th May (Friday)
Time: 7 p.m.
Venue: Room 2606, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Edinburgh Tower, the Landmark, Central.
Fee: HKD120 per person

(Please note that the event is open for SEYSA members ONLY. Your registration will be confirmed by your payment on a first come first served basis)

Please let me know if you would join the dinner event on or before 20th April, 2011 by emailing me at judy.tam@xxxxxxxxxx Looking forward to your reply soon.

Yours sincerely,

Judy TAM
Secretary of the Executive Board