[SEYSA] Re: SEYSA Committee Member Recruitment 2012

  • From: chris.chan@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 14:59:00 +0800

SIR EDWARD YOUDE SCHOLARS ASSOCIATION

RECRUITMENT
OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS

Dear Youders,

Greetings from SEYSA! We are
stepping into Spring, which is always a unique and remarkable time as we
see many talented and bright new awardees joining our big family.
Meanwhile, we are also pleased to inform you that the standing
committees of SEYSA Executive Board are now open for application.

Raising social awareness and building solidarity have always been the
core principles of SEYSA since its establishment in 1992. SEYSA has not
only been a platform bringing the Youders together, but also a committed
organization engaging in various community services with the
participation of many passionate members. Indeed, the success of SEYSA
lies in the tight co-operation of many versatile Youders. If you wish to
put your gifted talents and skills into good use, SEYSA will be the best
platform for you to make a positive influence to society. Definitely,
you can learn and grow within our unique family which has been renowned
for the diversified backgrounds and expertise.

This year, seven
committees and teams, namely the Accounting Committee, Communication
Committee, Design Team, Development Committee, Information & Technology
Committee, Operations Committee and Social Service Team will be open for
application. If you are interested in joining us, please complete the
attached application form and return it to recruit@xxxxxxxxx [1] on or
before 16 April 2012 (Mon). Shortlisted applicants will be invited for a
selection interview on 5, 6, 12 or 13 May. You may refer to attached
appendix for the introduction, duty and selection criteria of the seven
committees and teams.

Should you have any queries regarding the
recruitment, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Chris CHAN at
6180-0798. We look forward to working with you for the fruitful year
ahead.

Yours sincerely,

Raymond CHAN
 Chairman