[SEYSA] REMINDER: Meet the Patron May 2012

  • From: chris.chan@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 10:14:23 -0600

_This email serves as a reminder for the captioned event._

MEET
THE PATRON

Dear Youders,

Following the success of the last "Meet
the Patron" event, you are cordially invited to take part in an invited
dinner with our Patron, Mr Sanford Yung, on 25th May, 2012. This event
will be a private and closed-door session held at
PricewaterhouseCoopers. Mr Raymond Chan, the Chairman of the Sir Edward
Youde Scholars Association will join the event together with other
members of the Executive Board.

 Mr. Sanford Yung is a renowned figure
in the accounting profession and former Chairman of Coopers & Lybrand
Hong Kong (now known as PricewaterhouseCoopers). He established the
"Sanford Yung Scholars Programme for Excellence in Accounting Studies"
in 2001 for the purpose of encouraging the pursuit of accounting studies
in Hong Kong universities and promoting excellence in the accountancy
field. Mr. Yung has been the advisor of Sir Edward Youde Memoral Fund
Council. In recent years, he has also been a keen supporter as the
patron and donor of SEYSA. As our Patron, Mr Yung would like to exchange
views with our members on a wide range of life issues, from leadership,
social awareness to scholarship.

 Please note the details of the dinner
as below.
 Date: 25th May, 2012 (Friday)
 Time: 19:00 - 22:00
 Venue:
21/F, Edinburgh Tower, the Landmark, Central.
 Fee: HKD 120 per person

(Please note that the event is open for SEYSA members ONLY. Your
registration will be confirmed by your payment on a first come first
served basis)

 Please indicate your presence if you would to join the
dinner event on or before 18th May, 2012 by emailing to mtp@xxxxxxxxx
[1]. To facilitate the discussion, we invite you to share the questions
that you would like to raise and discuss during the dinner. We are very
much looking forward to your reply soon.

 Yours sincerely,

 Chris
CHAN
 Development Officer