[SEYSA] New Year Greeting from SEYSA! 祝大家新年快樂!

  • From: "Raymond Chan" <raymond.chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 09:34:50 +0800

Dear Youder & friends,

On behalf of the Executive Board, I wish you all a very happy, healthy and
prosperous  Year of the Horse!

祝大家身體健康、萬事如意!馬年快樂!

Warm regards,

Raymond CHAN

Chairman of Executive Board

Youder since 2006

Image Designed by Aileen Cheng (Design and Creative Team)

Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association www.seysa.org

In the honourable memory of our late governor Sir Edward Youde, a cohort of
budding scholars as recipients of Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fund (SEYMF) awards
constituted the Sir Edward Youde Scholar Association (SEYSA) in the year 1992.
Today, the Association has blossomed into a prestigious organisation, holding
the society’s most influential individuals.

JPEG image

JPEG image